PDA

View Full Version : Brick-solid proof surfaced that moonlandings were staged

kucharek
2003-Jan-26, 09:45 AM
Hi friends,
until now, I never had the slightest doubt about the moonlandings, but this movie finally convinced me: I was wrong. Big excuse to all Twinkies!

See this secret NASA video! 6.1MB, 3:58

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bahha/movies/nasavideo.mpg

Translation of the captions:

------------
Neil Armstrong is the first human stepping onto the surface of the Moon.
600 million people follow the landing live on tv.

But some watchers don't trust the tv images.

They refer to published photos of the lunar mission which say contain mistakes.

"The moonlanding was staged in a NASA film studio", sceptics accuse the americans.

Also the rocks from the moon were called fakes.

But what happened really?
Was the first lunar landing really just an...

ILLUSION
--------------

Poor Jay, all the nice work on clavius.org in vain...

Harald, feeling smashed...

SpacedOut
2003-Jan-26, 01:15 PM
kucharek - What a find!

Too bad with we can't find a better quality version of that video. It is obvious that a lot of "research" time went into the making of this "smoking gun".

I think I might have missed something! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DaveOlden
2003-Jan-26, 04:35 PM
I'm speechless.

I had to sit still for a while after seeing this, I wept. The shock still hasn't worn off.

I feel dizzy, and weak.

Waarthog
2003-Jan-26, 05:26 PM
Take heart gang. Shocking and condemning as this is, there is still some evidence this is hoaxed footage.
1. Buzz isn't seen

2. I would think that black would be a bad color for a spacesuit.

3. The first landing wasn't one of the J missions ergo no rover.

4. The rover has one seat.

Other than those, this will be a hard one even for Jay and BA to explain away.

The Crimson Tide Theme was a bit much. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

DaveOlden
2003-Jan-26, 05:33 PM
But there aren't any stars!!

g99
2003-Jan-26, 07:06 PM
Hmmm...I don't know anymore... the movie was very realistic. It is stating to put doubt into my mind. I am starting to think that they really did fake it. I mean it looked so real!!! I hope that the cameraman came out o.k. afterwards. Damn lunar drivers. They even suck on the fake moon!

Did anyone notice that the spaceman was moving very slowly and haphazardly? You know what i think? I think ithat the movie is a fake. He is moving way to slowly and lumbaring too much to be on earth. I think they filmed it on the moon. The fake moon movie was actually filmed on the moon! Conspracy!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g99 on 2003-01-26 14:07 ]</font>

Glom
2003-Jan-26, 07:36 PM
It has been said many times that Stanley Kubrick filmed the LEVAs on location.

SpacedOut
2003-Jan-26, 08:01 PM
On 2003-01-26 14:06, g99 wrote:
Did anyone notice that the spaceman was moving very slowly and haphazardly? You know what i think? I think ithat the movie is a fake. He is moving way to slowly and lumbaring too much to be on earth. I think they filmed it on the moon. The fake moon movie was actually filmed on the moon! Conspracy!!!!

No it wasn't filmed on the moon - It was shot here on earth but they had to slow down the film to simulate 1/6 gravity - hence the awkward movements. Its all so clear to me now.