PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Away Website

jsc248
2005-Nov-15, 11:43 AM
Thanks Fraser,
I checked out the Rockets Away website that you featured yesterday.
Absolutely brilliant. The site itself is a fountain of continuous info and the links section is fantastic too!
I would recommend all our users to take a look at this fantastic spaceflight site.
jsc248.

publiusr
2005-Nov-16, 10:47 PM
Could you post that link here too?

cordwainer4
2005-Nov-28, 06:38 PM
hi fraser , I'm active user of RocketsAway.net+links
best entrepreneur XCOR
my current notion is development of a supersonic spaceplane
linking aus /uk ?

ToSeek
2005-Nov-30, 09:50 PM
Could you post that link here too?

http://rocketsaway.net/

publiusr
2005-Dec-02, 10:51 PM
Now that makes sense.
We thank you.

jkmccrann
2006-Apr-10, 04:13 PM
http://rocketsaway.net/

What an encouraging website to see, well worth a visit for anyone with designs on commercial exploitation of space. Well worth a visit.

quickjaguare
2006-Apr-11, 06:00 PM
???????what the

dude do u think the ion engine will be a sucuse when its put to use

publiusr
2006-Apr-12, 10:40 PM
I don't like X-Cor. Ed Wright wrote an ugly piece against the mega module HLV concepot that I found brilliant.

suntrack2
2006-Apr-13, 05:10 PM
its fine fraser, the fine site here the rockets...net, by finding video games there my joy was knew no bound. intelligent work/project by you.

but I have one question that for bautforum members, playing video games is free there ? I am just asking. we know that the video games for the little once, but many time on the video game control board the elder people were seating and were taking the great amusement by playing the sky and rocket game.

skyline5k
2006-Apr-15, 03:07 AM
I don't imagine they have much business as a Rocket/Interstellar travel media company. I mean, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not currently planning a trip to space for my 2 week vacation. I'd be happy just to get back to the US for awhile.

though it WOULD be fun!

On the other hand, cheers to them for being ready for the next big thing!