PDA

View Full Version : Ufo

Gemini
2005-Dec-01, 12:25 AM
No not the 70's Gerry Anderson Tv series. Any way I was hoping you might could tell me what I saw. First, I know for sure the first one is not a flying saucer but whatever it was,it was flying really low with lights on in a diamond pattern. It sounded like a jet. Second, this one was saucer shaped and shiny, what I saw of it anyway.Thanks in advance

Peter B
2005-Dec-01, 01:32 AM
Gemini said:
First, I know for sure the first one is not a flying saucer but whatever it was,it was flying really low with lights on in a diamond pattern. It sounded like a jet. Second, this one was saucer shaped and shiny, what I saw of it anyway.

A few questions for each sighting, if I may.

1. How large was each object? That is, how much of it you could cover with your hand out at arm's length.

2. How fast was the object travelling? That is, how quickly did it traverse a certain angle of the sky?

3. What noise was the second object making?

4. Were any of the lights flashing, flickering or blinking?

5. What path did the objects take across the sky? Straight line? Irregular path?

6. Where were you and what objects were around you which might affect your vision, like trees or buildings?

7. What time of day did you see the objects?

8. What was the weather like? Rainy? Cloudy? Windy?

9. What had you been doing prior to seeing the objects?

10. Was anyone else with you at the time, or did anyone else in the area show any signs of seeing the same thing as you?

If you can answer these questions, it might help identify what you saw on each occasion.

My own experience of unusual things in the sky, either that I've seen or that others have described to me, includes: a satellite rotating and changing brightness; an airship lit from the inside; white birds flying several hundred metres in the air; and searchlights reflecting off clouds.

Gemini
2005-Dec-01, 04:26 AM
My memory is a little fuzzy but:
1. #1 fairly large, i could about cover it with my hand. #2 about the size of my thumb.

2. 2 or 3 minutes for both

3.none if any

4. no

5.straight line

6.I was at the start of my drive way there were trees on #2 on #1 I had a pretty clear veiw

7.#1 was at night #2 in the afternoon around 3:30

8.weather was clear

9.#1 I was at my dads Body Shop ,#2 I was just getting home from school

10. I was the only one there on #1, My mom also saw number #2

Peter B
2005-Dec-01, 05:02 AM
Well, #1 sounds like a jet, just one flying low.

Putting together everything for #2, we have a silent saucer-shaped object, about the same diameter as the Full Moon. It travelled straight across the sky in the mid-afternoon, and was visible for a couple of minutes.

I'm inclined to say it sounds like it could be a silver-coloured airship, seen from end-on.

I dare say things would be a lot easier if you could draw a picture, but that's a bit hard here. I think it would also be good to know a few other things, like:

11. How high in the sky was the object? Close to the horizon, high overhead?

12. How did it come into sight?

13. How did you lose sight of it?

Enzp
2005-Dec-01, 05:24 AM
High flying jet liners, when they catch the sun, tend to have their wings "disappear" in the glare, so you see a tube shaped thing shining in the sky.

Gemini
2005-Dec-01, 10:27 PM
High flying jet liners, when they catch the sun, tend to have their wings "disappear" in the glare, so you see a tube shaped thing shining in the sky. I think that might be it, thanks.