PDA

View Full Version : great promotion

Mikkaella
2005-Dec-05, 08:34 AM
This board might be interested in knowing about a great promotion Iím working on with Polident. Specially marked boxes of Polident contain an instant win scratch off game with cash prizes from $25 to $10,000.

Candy
2005-Dec-05, 09:16 AM
Polident - why not Trident?

I heard a comedian wonder why they called it Trident. In his language, it meant three teeth.

I don't know why I thought this was funny. I still do, though. :lol:

Wolverine
2005-Dec-05, 10:54 AM
Mikkaella, you need to review and abide by the forum rules (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php?t=32864).

Specifically:

6. Advertising, Solicitation, and Spam

Do not post advertisements of any kind without securing the express consent of the administrators beforehand. Do not use this bulletin board as a vehicle to promote your own website, product, or forum, nor to sell merchandise. These are egregious offenses which will result in the deletion of the offending posts and banning of the user(s) responsible. Do not submit threads/posts containing identical text in multiple forum categories; that's considered spamming the board, and likewise will be dealt with accordingly.

You can put a website in your signature if you wish, but please think carefully before you do so. If you have any doubts that it may break one of these rules, contact a moderator or administrator first.

Failure to comply will result in the suspension and/or termination of your account.