PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Forum in the World

suntrack2
2005-Dec-07, 04:56 PM
I have never seen such a huge traffic with the great topics bouncing on screen with a great and important information, educative, convincing, astronomical enhancement, familier, intelligent, vast, broad view, optimist writers, and ofcourse a beautiful forum "baut", truly international.
one more final word, the speed of discussion is amazing and very fast, Mx-100, many times than sound.......> :)

sunil

mugaliens
2005-Dec-07, 04:58 PM
I know! Isn't it great?

Helps if you type fast.

Fraser
2005-Dec-07, 05:02 PM
And yet the faster you type, the faster it speeds up. I think the forum will eventually reach some kind of singularity, where the number of posts/second approaches infinity.

five_distinct
2005-Dec-07, 05:24 PM
And yet the faster you type, the faster it speeds up. I think the forum will eventually reach some kind of singularity, where the number of posts/second approaches infinity.

Is the Internet divisible by zero?

Swift
2005-Dec-07, 06:43 PM
Well knowledge is power, power is energy, energy is mass, and so given enough knowledge, we'll create enough mass to form a blackhole. Quick, someone turn off the internet before we destroy the Earth! :shifty:

five_distinct
2005-Dec-07, 08:13 PM
Well knowledge is power, power is energy, energy is mass, and so given enough knowledge, we'll create enough mass to form a blackhole. Quick, someone turn off the internet before we destroy the Earth! :shifty:

That's even more reasonable than the Girls = Evil theory! Your average Joe could really "dig" that kind of "groove," man.

HenrikOlsen
2005-Dec-08, 12:58 AM
Well knowledge is power, power is energy, energy is mass, and so given enough knowledge, we'll create enough mass to form a blackhole.
Ah, another Pratchett fan:)

Apart from that I do have to say that I've been very impressed with the signal-to-noise ratio of the board since I started reading it.
I can think of only two other online communities I've participated in with similar low noise, and they where both technical discussion mailing lists about very specific topics.

suntrack2
2005-Dec-08, 12:50 PM
Oh ! thanks Fraser Sir, infact the singularity always rest in the infinity, my typing speed is 80 words per minute since i have passed the examinations of typing very long back ( but the problem sometime comes that how to type on the world's speediest forum like this.) hence i never hesitate to type a matter on the glossy screen of the WORLD'S # 1 FORUM. :)

sunil