PDA

View Full Version : Will the Frog jump over the Moon??

R.A.F.
2005-Dec-12, 07:41 PM
My post count...3782...

Swift's post count...3762...

Candy
2005-Dec-12, 10:41 PM
I thought it was a cow that jumped over the moon. :razz:

22SEP03 Swift
19JUN02 R.A.F.

My guess is get ready to feel a breeze overhead, R.A.F.

mugaliens
2005-Dec-13, 12:18 AM
On if he receives a very strong boost on the jump phase!

Laminal Cockroach
2005-Dec-13, 02:02 AM
"i cant jump that distance, You gotto toss me" Dimley in lord of the rings, Oh that was funny...

LurchGS
2005-Dec-13, 05:57 AM
ha! wait until the monster reaches those heights!

878 and counting quicklyl

(I have a lot of opinions!)

HenrikOlsen
2005-Dec-13, 12:08 PM
"i cant jump that distance, You gotto toss me" Dimley in lord of the rings, Oh that was funny...
Gimli, and only in the movie version.

R.A.F.
2005-Dec-13, 01:17 PM
I've just PMed Swift and informed him of the existence of this thread...I "should" have done that yesterday but it gave me the chance to "boost" my post count a "bit". (Insert evil laugh here. :))

Swift
2005-Dec-14, 03:44 AM
I've just PMed Swift and informed him of the existence of this thread...I "should" have done that yesterday but it gave me the chance to "boost" my post count a "bit". (Insert evil laugh here. :))
Well I guess, then this is just the frog getting a couple of leg kicks in for the padding department. See, you go away for a day and a half and then start talking about you. ;)

Actually, it's kind of nice, and I needed a little pick-me-up today. Thanks guys.

LurchGS
2005-Dec-19, 07:59 AM
it's completely off topic... but I wish they'd make a movie of 'Bored of the Rings"

but it probably wouldn't be as funny on film as it is on paper.

Candy
2005-Dec-19, 08:30 AM
It helps to keep this thread alive...

teri tait
2005-Dec-19, 02:42 PM
Hey little spittle
The cat has a riddle
The bovine leapfrogged the moon
The puppies all chuckled to hear a laugh
And the sattelite run off with a spoon...

Candy
2005-Dec-19, 04:49 PM
teri tait has real talent. Nice. :clap:

Swift is getting closer to R.A.F.
This could be the BAUT Olympics! http://www.bautforum.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

R.A.F.
2005-Dec-19, 06:01 PM
Swift is getting closer to R.A.F.

Actually when I started this thread, Swift and I were only 20 posts apart...now we are 40 posts apart.

...my lead is increasing...

Candy
2005-Dec-19, 06:09 PM
:think:

You go R.A.F.

Wait, you go Swift.

I'm torn between two...

R.A.F.
2005-Dec-19, 06:21 PM
This could be the BAUT Olympics!

Well, of course it's not a contest..

...although, if Swift wanted to take some time "off" for the holidays...say, long enough for me to get a couple of hundred posts "ahead"...well, I wouldn't have a problem with that. :)

Candy
2005-Dec-19, 06:54 PM
Totally Off-Topic, but I remember you (R.A.F.) posted a photo of yourself beside a really cool car. Do you still have that? Or am I just remembering you saying something like that? Where has your son been, lately? I saw the excitement in your posts after he joined. I had that same feeling when my little sister first posted (months after she joined). She probably thinks I didn't notice her signing up, but I did.

R.A.F.
2005-Dec-19, 07:18 PM
...but I remember you (R.A.F.) posted a photo of yourself beside a really cool car. Do you still have that? Or am I just remembering you saying something like that?

I don't know...none of the above?? I did post a picture of myself standing next to the Apollo 9 command module, so "i guess" you could call that a "cool car". :) IOW, I think you've confused me with someone else. (at least, I hope so as I have no memory of this.)

Where has your son been, lately? I saw the excitement in your posts after he joined.

Oh he's busy doin' that "living life" thing. No time for the "old man" or posting here...I will be seeing him the end of next month.

Candy
2005-Dec-19, 07:25 PM
I don't know...none of the above?? I did post a picture of myself standing next to the Apollo 9 command module, so "i guess" you could call that a "cool car". :) IOW, I think you've confused me with someone else. (at least, I hope so as I have no memory of this.)

Oh he's busy doin' that "living life" thing. No time for the "old man" or posting here...I will be seeing him the end of next month.
It must have been something you said about girls still flirting with you in the car you drive. It was you, it's just been along time ago. :razz:

Have fun over the Holidays!

R.A.F.
2005-Dec-19, 07:31 PM
It must have been something you said about girls still flirting with you in the car you drive.

That's certainly something I might say, and it does sound familiar...:) But I can't recall...

Swift
2005-Dec-19, 07:36 PM
Well, of course it's not a contest..

As that great philospher (Dave Letterman) said about all stupid human tricks - please, no betting! :p

The other appropriate quote is "The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet" Damon Runyon (http://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/the_race_is_not_always_to_the_swift-nor_the/203622.html)

R.A.F.
2006-Jan-04, 06:21 PM
WOW...I blinked, and somehow Swift has 88 more posts than I do!!!

So I guess the OP question has been answered. :)

Candy
2006-Jan-04, 07:27 PM
1001 more to go, and Swift is a, oh wait, we don't have rankings any longer. :think:

Swift
2006-Jan-04, 08:26 PM
WOW...I blinked, and somehow Swift has 88 more posts than I do!!!

So I guess the OP question has been answered. :)
It's all those hacker satellite brain-wave signals making you blink. Stop blinking and start typing. :eh:

Candy
2006-Jan-04, 08:39 PM
http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/figuren/e020.gif