PDA

View Full Version : I am giving in advance the best compliments for HAPPY CHRISMUS

suntrack2
2005-Dec-17, 10:22 AM
Since there is ring ceremony of my cousin on 24-25, i will be unable to spare time on these days and hence giving my best compliments for HAPPY CHRISMUS TO YOU ALL, especially Respected Fraser Sir, Logan, BA & UT=BAUT team, administrators, moderators (all), members(all) and related people on the dock.

what you are planning on the eve of this NEW YEAR, ?
what are your programmes(is there anything spacial cooking?)

why don't you draw a story book of BAUT topic discussion like a BRITANICA ENCYCLOPIDEA ? and to launch it worldwide publication (harry potter series got a huge success : namaste Rolling Sir and Madam).

and in every university of the world the book also can be use in future for the great references at a glance on various topics and subjects !

Ok, have a nice days.

sunil deshpande

Laminal Cockroach
2005-Dec-17, 10:32 AM
Namste Sunilji, aapko Christmas ki badhayi, Merry christmas,
What did Santa Say to the three blondes?
Ho(e)! Ho(e)! Ho(e)!

suntrack2
2005-Dec-17, 10:46 AM
that's great namaste sunilji.. laminal are u a hindi man? or u have taken lessions to talk in hindi ?
funtastic laminal cockroach.
u know hindi better? what r u doing there ?(service or professional or scientist?)

Kristophe
2005-Dec-17, 02:31 PM
Chrismus? I like it!

Laminal Cockroach
2005-Dec-17, 02:37 PM
that's great namaste sunilji.. laminal are u a hindi man? or u have taken lessions to talk in hindi ?
funtastic laminal cockroach.
u know hindi better? what r u doing there ?(service or professional or scientist?)
Yes i am a hindi man, or just a man... well im just a student, and would like to be a scientist someday.

Chrismus? I like it!
Do you spell chris as kris or chris?

Enzp
2005-Dec-17, 02:52 PM
And best wishes to you as well, SUntrack

Candy
2005-Dec-17, 05:18 PM
What a nice thread, Sunil. :)

I will be spending Christmas and New Year's Eve at work. There are usually some gatherings in the other Operational Departments, so I wander over there and chat with friends.

teri tait
2005-Dec-17, 05:37 PM
Since there is ring ceremony of my cousin on 24-25, i will be unable to spare time on these days and hence giving my best compliments for HAPPY CHRISMUS TO YOU ALL, especially Respected Fraser Sir, Logan, BA & UT=BAUT team, administrators, moderators (all), members(all) and related people on the dock.

what you are planning on the eve of this NEW YEAR, ?
what are your programmes(is there anything spacial cooking?)

why don't you draw a story book of BAUT topic discussion like a BRITANICA ENCYCLOPIDEA ? and to launch it worldwide publication (harry potter series got a huge success : namaste Rolling Sir and Madam).

and in every university of the world the book also can be use in future for the great references at a glance on various topics and subjects !

Ok, have a nice days.

sunil deshpande

Ahem..charitable contributions aside...I would like to retain all rights to any residual derived from any thread begun by myself...call it 'inteeectual' property...

Happy St. Johns' day...

mahesh
2005-Dec-17, 09:25 PM
Sunilsan, Sunilji, Sir Sunil,
It's always a pleasure to see you participate at BAUT.
(and I remember you from before the merger)
Please keep up the good work.

Thank you for your kind wishes.

We, all of us at BAUT, wish you and your dear ones, all the very best.
We wish you happy re-union with your family and friends on the 24th/25th, happy holidays, Christmas and New Year.

(we are planning to indulge all the children in neighborhood and share in laughter / party / party with them for a couple of days
(and then.....back to woik) )...looking forward to the break.

You have a good time, relax