PDA

View Full Version : I have a blog!!

ASEI
2005-Dec-18, 02:47 PM
(post deleted)

mickal555
2005-Dec-18, 02:53 PM
6. Advertising, Solicitation, and Spam

Do not post advertisements of any kind without securing the express consent of the administrators beforehan. Dod not use this bulletin board as a vehicle to promote your own website, product, or forum, nor to sell merchandise. These are egregious offenses which will result in the deletion of the offending posts and banning of the user(s) responsible. Do not submit threads/posts containing identical text in multiple forum categories; that's considered spamming the board, and likewise will be dealt with accordingly.

You can put a website in your signature if you wish, but please think carefully before you do so. If you have any doubts that it may break one of these rules, contact a moderator or administrator first.
I don't think so.... :think:

jkmccrann
2005-Dec-18, 02:56 PM
Have you asked for consent with your advertising Mickal?

I have a number of blogs out there as well myself, I challenge you all to find them. Bet you can't.

jkmccrann
2005-Dec-18, 02:59 PM
Nice blog by the way, I'm always supportive of any encouragement of Space Exploration, and to be fair, I can't say your blog has any commercial purpose, just looks like an outlet for you to express your passionate ideals about encouraging the opening up of Space.

I'm all for that, maybe you could put the address in your signature?

Maksutov
2005-Dec-18, 04:01 PM
Wow...

ASEI
2005-Dec-18, 04:22 PM
Okay. Sorry. I'll delete the post and put it in my signature

jkmccrann
2005-Dec-18, 04:59 PM
Oh, I hope you didn't think I was asking you to delete your post, I just thought including it in your signature, as long as you feel you're not breaking any rules, would be a good way to go to make people aware of it. I guess that's what rule 6 states anyhow.

Good luck with it all the same!

:)

Candy
2005-Dec-18, 05:27 PM
6. Advertising, Solicitation, and Spam

Do not post advertisements of any kind without securing the express consent of the administrators beforehan. Dod not use this bulletin board as a vehicle to promote your own website, product, or forum, nor to sell merchandise. These are egregious offenses which will result in the deletion of the offending posts and banning of the user(s) responsible. Do not submit threads/posts containing identical text in multiple forum categories; that's considered spamming the board, and likewise will be dealt with accordingly.

You can put a website in your signature if you wish, but please think carefully before you do so. If you have any doubts that it may break one of these rules, contact a moderator or administrator first.
I see a misspelled word. :shifty:

I have a blog, but I only update it two or three times a month. It's in my profile.