PDA

View Full Version : Matthew has unmodded himself.

Fraser
2005-Dec-20, 02:35 AM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Matthew has resigned from moderatorhood. His regular life has just gotten too busy for him to commit the time. For those of you who don't know him, Matthew was one of my original moderators at the Universe Today forum. He was always professional, organized, and extremely helpful. I'm really grateful for his service in UT and with BAUT's early days (he did a lot of the early policework as we were setting things up).

So thanks Matthew!

Josh
2005-Dec-20, 02:57 AM
Thanks Matthew! Is it VCE that's getting to you?

mickal555
2005-Dec-20, 03:02 AM
Bye!

have fun with this so called "life":razz:

Wolverine
2005-Dec-20, 05:57 AM
Thanks for all your help Matthew. :)

Matthew
2005-Dec-20, 06:00 AM
Bye!

I'm not leaving. Just stepping down as a moderator.

Is it VCE that's getting to you?

I'm entering a full VCE (the final years of "school education") course next year, but I'm not leaving because of that. I've found that my web habits have changed, and that includes not staying on the internet as long. As such I do not have the time I feel that a moderator needs to commit to this forum.

I haven't been on for around a month now. In fact I did no posts between the 16-Novemeber and the 14-December. Pre-merge there was also an extended period of time that I was not active at all, and I did not want to repeat that.

R.A.F.
2005-Dec-20, 12:37 PM
Thankyou Matthew.

...have fun with this so called "life":razz:

What is this "life' you speak of? Are you suggesting that there is something other than posting here?? I'm skeptical...:)

Disinfo Agent
2005-Dec-20, 02:06 PM
Yeah, where's the extraordinary evidence for that extraordinary claim?... :D
Best wishes, Matthew. :cool:

Monique
2005-Dec-20, 06:06 PM
Matthew come back when he learn life do not exist beyond forum!! :)

Best of luck outside!!

Josh
2005-Dec-20, 09:49 PM
Best of luck outside!!

Wear sunscreen. It's hot out there.

Nereid
2005-Dec-20, 10:21 PM
It's always sad to see the departure of someone who's been so instrumental to the success of such a venture as BAUT.:cry:

But, life moves on, and so Matthew, I wish you a Merry Xmas (oops, not PC for folk in the US - please avert your eyes), and all the very best for 2006!

Nereid

Candy
2005-Dec-20, 11:01 PM
It's always sad to see the departure of someone who's been so instrumental to the success of such a venture as BAUT.:cry:

But, life moves on, and so Matthew, I wish you a Merry Xmas (oops, not PC for folk in the US - please avert your eyes), and all the very best for 2006!

Nereid
^^^
:think: Definitely, UK.

Good luck and Merry Christmas, Matthew.

The Bad Astronomer
2005-Dec-21, 12:23 AM
I'll add my thanks as well, Matthew. And I'm glad you'll stick around, too!

George
2005-Dec-22, 12:17 AM
Best wishes to you Matthew. You, and all moderators, deserve kudos for all the efforts to make this board exceptional. :clap:

ZaphodBeeblebrox
2005-Dec-23, 11:49 AM
Best wishes to you Matthew. You, and all moderators, deserve kudos for all the efforts to make this board exceptional. :clap:
Hear ...

Here ...

YAY!

:clap: