PDA

View Full Version : BYE-2005 and WELCOME-2006

suntrack2
2005-Dec-31, 12:02 PM
as the yea's last day, tomorrow we are entering in the new year, first of all i am giving you best compliments and best wishes on the eve of new year starting, this year -2006 brings you lot of happyness and will fulfill all your ambitions and dreams

sunil and family

well, how many years can we wait for the visit of the alien, for a new life there, for other interesting planets in the outer world.

:) Enjoy 2006 the addition of the 2006=8 and eight is the figure of saturn in the astrology, this year will be more justifiable, more descipline in nature, more constructive, peaceful and moreover prosperous for business persons, for researchers, for teachers and students, and who are in the solid industries and for other also this saturn will give many gifts of the nature this year.( saturn always gives the opportunity to every one to do the research), hence all the best again.

sunil

teri tait
2005-Dec-31, 01:07 PM
Slow down time bandit! There are still some of us slower crowd waiting out 2005..

mickal555
2005-Dec-31, 05:24 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

:D :D

You guys are livin in the past ;)

Candy
2005-Dec-31, 06:31 PM
Happy New Year! I still have 11.5 hours to go.

mickal555
2005-Dec-31, 06:42 PM
11hrs...
wow...

It's already been 4.5 hours into 2006 :p

montebianco
2005-Dec-31, 06:55 PM
11hrs...
wow...

It's already been 4.5 hours into 2006 :p

If I have my thyme zones down correctly, the people in Hawaii are 21 hours behind you, and 23 hours behind New Zealand :D

Wouldn't be surprised if someone posted a correction...

mickal555
2005-Dec-31, 06:58 PM
We are UT +10 here... so Hawaii is... UT -11?

Arent timezones fun :D

montebianco
2005-Dec-31, 07:04 PM
We are UT +10 here... so Hawaii is... UT -11?

Arent timezones fun :D

Oops, I goofed - I was assuming Queensland was the same as NSW, but it isn't, because, Queensland doesn't have summer time, whereas NSW does...

Hawaii is UT -10.

N

Gillianren
2005-Dec-31, 09:33 PM
If I have my thyme zones down correctly, the people in Hawaii are 21 hours behind you, and 23 hours behind New Zealand :D

Wouldn't be surprised if someone posted a correction...

What about parsley zones? Sage? Rosemary?

montebianco
2005-Dec-31, 09:37 PM
What about parsley zones? Sage? Rosemary?

Just to be clear, this spelling was not my innovation (http://www.bautforum.com/showpost.php?p=640174&postcount=6).

LurchGS
2005-Dec-31, 09:50 PM
pepper. need pepper zones. oh, and garlic. Absolutely need garlilc zones.

My house is a garlic zone. a high concentration garlic zone.

Other than that, I love being an anachronism

montebianco
2005-Dec-31, 09:51 PM

Mine too.

Enjoy it for the next nine hours...

LurchGS
2006-Jan-01, 05:50 AM
oh, I'll still be an anachronism - just less of one.

-------

The only true health food is garlic. And pepperoni!

The only two true health foods are garlic and pepperoni and caffeine!

Give the... dear God.. rack a turn!

Maksutov
2006-Jan-01, 01:06 PM
[edit]:) Enjoy 2006 the addition of the 2006=8 and eight is the figure of saturn in the astrology, this year will be more justifiable, more descipline in nature, more constructive, peaceful and moreover prosperous for business persons, for researchers, for teachers and students, and who are in the solid industries and for other also this saturn will give many gifts of the nature this year.( saturn always gives the opportunity to every one to do the research), hence all the best again.

sunilHuh?

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/a050.gif

zebo-the-fat
2006-Jan-01, 01:48 PM
After a brief examination of the new 2006, I can say that it is an improvement on the older 2005 model. The old 2005 seemed dull, cold and wet, but the 2006 is much improved, brighter and warmer (I suspect it will corner better as well). While more testing of the new year is needed before we can form a firm conclusion, it seems that the manufacturers have taken note of the problems with the old model and resolved them. If you are still running year 2005 you should upgrade now!

Maksutov
2006-Jan-01, 01:50 PM
After a brief examination of the new 2006, I can say that it is an improvement on the older 2005 model. The old 2005 seemed dull, cold and wet, but the 2006 is much improved, brighter and warmer (I suspect it will corner better as well). While more testing of the new year is needed before we can form a firm conclusion, it seems that the manufacturers have taken note of the problems with the old model and resolved them. If you are still running year 2005 you should upgrade now!Nah, I'll wait for the 2007 model!

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/sportlich/n070.gif

Moose
2006-Jan-01, 02:13 PM
Mmm, I think I'm holding out for the optional sunroof and the manual stickshift package.

trinitree88
2006-Jan-02, 01:58 AM
pepper. need pepper zones. oh, and garlic. Absolutely need garlilc zones.

Happy New Year, Lurch..try www.seedsavers.org lots of heirloom varieties of garlic to grow in all climates from around the world, and lots of other good stuff too. Pete.

Candy
2006-Jan-02, 02:09 AM
Well, I survive my 12 hours shift. It went by super fast. I had all these computer glitches across the system to keep me busy. Every year during the dropping of the ball, it's the same thing - computer glitches. :shifty:

suntrack2
2006-Jan-02, 05:12 PM
thanks candy, you are really hardworking with the computer data and the running process, that's a very great job. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

well trinitree is talking about garlic, garlic is very best inclusion in our daily meal, garlic has a special property to reduce the cholasterol in the arteries, garlic is the best for heart, many people eat the raw garlic instead of frying it on the pan, eating raw garlic is also good one, but it taste some different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks maksutov, how is your model of 2007, how it will work?

(again HNY> happy new year).

sunil

jkmccrann
2006-Jan-03, 08:43 AM
Happy New Year everyone!

I think the 2006 model will actually exceed the forthcoming 2007 model. World Cup, Commonwealth Games in my hometown, I think its pretty much certain actually. Plus, hopefully the Saints can snap their 40 year drought along with the English, and snare a flag! Here's hoping........