PDA

View Full Version : Early in the morning

suntrack2
2006-Mar-18, 04:57 PM
Tea, Coffee (black or including milk) Bournvita, Boost, juice, only milk (without or with sugar) only fresh water (cool or warm), liquid curd.

Do you prefer bed tea?
(Is this healthy one for the teeth?)

How much a day your consumption of coffee counts in # of cups?

Are you always take half cup or full cup? (That tea/coffee/and so on).

Sunil

Fr. Wayne
2006-Mar-19, 03:05 AM
I prefer Jewel's Generic Decaf Instant coffee with President's choice Non-Dairy creamer, unless I splurge and go to McDonald's. Watching your pretty picture I felt like a coke and a smoke. Very nice place to be.

Vaelroth
2006-Mar-19, 04:55 AM
Early in the morning
I strap shoes on my feet
Light me up a cigarette
And get moving to the beat

suntrack2
2006-Mar-19, 10:58 AM
I use to take hot-tea with little sugar and big milk and a floating creme into it. :)

sunil

perfessor
2006-Mar-19, 03:28 PM
Coffee
Black
Strong
Hot
NOW!!!

Probably 4 - 6 cups per day. Less on weekends.

Melusine
2006-Mar-19, 05:13 PM
Coffee with Half 'n Half or one of those fat-free creamers (milk if I run out) with sugar. On the weekends I lose count of how many cups, and if I ventured to guess, it would probably alarm you. I get to a point where the caffeine doesn't affect me--I can hold my hand perfectly still. :shifty:

Pleasant picture.

Fr. Wayne
2006-Mar-19, 06:45 PM
Perfessor, you da man.

hhEb09'1
2006-Mar-19, 08:00 PM
Early in the morning
I strap shoes on my feet
Light me up a cigarette
And get moving to the beat
Early in the morning,
rising to the street,
Light me up that cigarette
and I strap shoes on my feet.

Does anybody else stomach week old coffee? I'm not talking about bottled starbucks.

Fr. Wayne
2006-Mar-19, 08:14 PM
2 day old sitting in car is my limit.

Vaelroth
2006-Mar-19, 08:23 PM
Early in the morning,
rising to the street,
Light me up that cigarette
and I strap shoes on my feet.

Does anybody else stomach week old coffee? I'm not talking about bottled starbucks.

thats the one. I was tired when I posted that.

ToSeek
2006-Mar-19, 09:13 PM
I just get high on life....

Swift
2006-Mar-20, 01:46 AM
Coffee, with cream and sugar. Usually have a cup or two in the morning.
Suntrack, what is "bed tea"?

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks" :lol:

LurchGS
2006-Mar-20, 02:25 AM
the only caffeine I partake of is that in my aspirin. I USED to drink a lot of coffee.. then I gave that up and drank a case of Pepsi a day...

In the morning, I get up, shower, get dressed, go to work, brush my teeth.. and pull 33 degree (F) water out of my desk 'fridge (I used to set the fridge a little cooler - I *LOVE* soda when it's cold enough to have that oily sheen - just shy of freezing.)

First calorie is usually 3-4 hours after I wake

Melusine
2006-Mar-20, 05:06 AM
Coffee, with cream and sugar. Usually have a cup or two in the morning.
Suntrack, what is "bed tea"?

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks" :lol:
That's funny. I can't stand Starbuck's regular coffee--it's too strong and bitter. I do like the frappucinos and such.

I believe "bed tea" is a tea one drinks in the early morning before breakfast. It seems to be a custom in India and perhaps other nearby countries. I'm not sure what Sunil means about it being bad for the teeth. Sunil, can you explain the bed tea custom, please?

HenrikOlsen
2006-Mar-20, 10:50 AM
Black, strong, hot and I have selfcontrol enough to grind the beans before brewing.
Dripped not pressed, but that's because pressed cools off too fast in the pot and I prefer the used grounds in a nice package to throw out, not because I prefer the taste.

Eric Vaxxine
2006-Mar-20, 11:08 AM
My breakfast is strong tea, white no sugar (Builders Tea) or real coffee, Whittards grind me coffee freshly. I like to mix Costa Rican with Mocha, Colombian or Nicaraguan ... and drink it with honey as the sweetner.

I hate instant coffee, I would rather drink water.

But get this, my wife only makes a hot drink once a week in the morning ... on a Thursday. How did she manage that? !

suntrack2
2006-Mar-20, 01:30 PM
well bed tea means the tea which has to take in the seating position in the bed and after awaking early in the morning before brushing the teeths. I dont' follow this process but I have heard that there bed-tea takers in the world.

sunil

farmerjumperdon
2006-Mar-20, 01:35 PM
thats the one. I was tired when I posted that.

Got to find a reason,
Reason things went wrong.
Got to find a reason
Why my money's all gone.

Eric Vaxxine
2006-Mar-20, 01:40 PM
well bed tea means the tea which has to take in the seating position in the bed and after awaking early in the morning before brushing the teeths. I dont' follow this process but I have heard that there bed-tea takers in the world.

sunil

yep, happy to do that, preferably served (as mentioned ,only on Thursdays)

Argos
2006-Mar-20, 01:43 PM
I donīt eat anything until noon. I start the day with a cup of soda and then some 10 cups (20 ml) of very strong coffee through the morning.

Itīs 10:50 am now. Speaking of coffee, I think Iīll have another one. :)

Fr. Wayne
2006-Mar-21, 04:04 AM
I drink to that altho it's 10 pm here now. Time for my pre-bed joe.

suntrack2
2006-Mar-21, 02:45 PM
many people drink tea and coffee in the glass's glass.
many in cups, many in plastic cones, many in deep dishes like soccers, what you apply mostly. my one relative always look chance to do a joke while drinking of water or tea/coffee, his conclusion is : the same will be fall out from the mouth when we try to laugh ( because he can better compell to me laugh) :)

sunil