PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis

7of9
2006-Mar-28, 07:27 AM
Im new to the board.. want to just say... for now..hello.

I heard about this board when I was listening to coast to coast last night. I've been looking for a bulletin board of this nature for quite some time..!!!! :clap:

I do hypnosis, past life regression, some PK..lol.. and other healing arts. I am totally into space exploration and want to learn more about space. I feel it is very necessary for me to learn more about space and the nature of the multiverses.

I have a curious, open, questing mind, the most open of anyone Ive ever met.. nothing is off topic.. looking to meet good people as we exchange our ideas!!!!

Stop by and don't be afraid to say hello and discuss anything at all.. although hypno is a fav of mine.. I have been practicing hypnosis for 13 yrs.

randb
2006-Mar-28, 09:19 AM
Welcome to BAUT. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. :)

Sweety
2006-Mar-28, 10:24 AM
Im new to the board.. want to just say... for now..hello.

I heard about this board when I was listening to coast to coast last night. I've been looking for a bulletin board of this nature for quite some time..!!!! :clap:

I do hypnosis, past life regression, some PK..lol.. and other healing arts. I am totally into space exploration and want to learn more about space. I feel it is very necessary for me to learn more about space and the nature of the multiverses.

I have a curious, open, questing mind, the most open of anyone Ive ever met.. nothing is off topic.. looking to meet good people as we exchange our ideas!!!!

Stop by and don't be afraid to say hello and discuss anything at all.. although hypno is a fav of mine.. I have been practicing hypnosis for 13 yrs.
Welcome Welcome Welcome
Hypnosys 13 years my god please hypnotise me and make me queen Elizabeth

Swift
2006-Mar-28, 02:39 PM
Hi 7of9 welcome to BAUT. This is a fun board and there is a lots of stuff about astronomy, space exploration and science.

I will tell you that there are a lot of hard-core skeptics here and stuff about hypnosis, past life regression, and similar things will be questioned intensely. Don't take it personally, but be prepared for a debate if you bring those subjects up. You may want to look over the FAQ and the rules.

But don't let that get you down, we always like newbies.

SolusLupus
2006-Mar-28, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't mind being hypnotized to see what it's like someday. Assuming that it's valid, of course.

The whole "past lives" thing I don't buy, though.

Chuck
2006-Mar-28, 03:31 PM
Have you tried future life hypnotic progression? It's similar to past life regression except that you remember future lives instead of past lives. That could tell us a lot about the future of space exploration.

SolusLupus
2006-Mar-28, 11:20 PM
Have you tried future life hypnotic progression? It's similar to past life regression except that you remember future lives instead of past lives. That could tell us a lot about the future of space exploration.

Or how the human mind works. Like I said, I don't buy the whole "past life" thing.