PDA

View Full Version : hello....

billie
2006-Mar-31, 05:19 AM
Some people get scared when thinking about what is next beyond universe. It's so faraway and dark that nobody ever reach on it's wall. I think nobody will ever discover it till to the end of the world. It's a mystery to anyone. Some people can stay awake thinking about it and it makes people realize about GOD's existence. For me it's journey for our soul to get to the other world after death to meet Him....

Wolverine
2006-Mar-31, 05:42 AM
Welcome to the forum, billie. I've moved your post from the section of the board dealing with technical issues about the forum itself to the general discussion area where posters introduce themselves.

Also, please have a look at our forum rules (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php?p=564845#post564845). I don't mean to make you feel unwelcome here, but do note we have very specific guidelines about the discussion of religion; proselytizing isn't something we allow on this bulletin board.

AGN Fuel
2006-Mar-31, 06:23 AM
Welcome to the board, Billie.

There are a lot of mysteries that need to be unravelled, but a lot of things that were once thought impossible to ever know are now common knowledge. For example, it was once claimed to be completely impossible to ever know what a star was made of but with ingenuity and effort, this particular mystery was solved.

Don't underestimate the ability of the human species to work things out!