PDA

View Full Version : bend space without altering time?

pimpstonie
2006-Apr-05, 04:12 PM
do you think we can bend space or maybe fold it for a tenth of a milasecound. thus preventing any time alter but apper at point b from point a. since science is the KEY to our world well code to do unthinkable things.

can we debug mass and space matter and time. or just get some science code like i was reading in a diffrent topic. it was a pdf i was like how do i post! so im here. any master minds out there id like to help out but probly wont be to much good since im not in collage.

brain is the cpu of our bodys. wheres our souls cpu? ;x are we just a mass in space thats left behind when we pass on? mind is powerful to bad we dont have all the clues we want. its like a cerial box full of walls. we have to figure out what is this wall and whats behind it. if numbers are infinite then space might as well be infinite.

so my question has a bump. we have to either freeze time and move our current mass location to the desired destination.
when we move outside in the wind we feel more dense and gravity. inside a car the dense is lifted but not the gravity. what about that one movie with the spinning things and the sphear that drops thur it. worm holes? is my answer worm holes? theres black holes we just have to find out where all of them are. us there data to clone it like we do genes! please post anything but stupidity. if this is stupid then everyone is stupid for asking some questions.

for give the name its my net nick.

Saluki
2006-Apr-05, 05:13 PM
As to the first question, it is possible only if space has more than 3 spatial dimensions. Most current cosmological theories posit far more than 3, so if any of those theories are correct, then the answer to your question is yes.

I don't know the answer to the next two questions. You might try a religious or philosophy forum.

As to the rest of the post, I am not sure what you are asking. Perhaps you could rephrase it.

pimpstonie
2006-Apr-08, 01:16 AM
just thinking dont mind the rest just the question. thanks.