PDA

View Full Version : Apollo Pix Poll

Obviousman
2006-Apr-11, 01:49 AM
For NC......

Duane
2006-Apr-11, 02:45 AM
NC I deleted the thread with the poll that didn't work.

I went with other--they will use all of these argument and probably come up with something even more outlandish.

Grand_Lunar
2006-Apr-11, 02:36 PM
I went with "claim they are faked".

They'll just say anything that supports their views.

Shame too.

N C More
2006-Apr-11, 05:36 PM
Thanks, Obviousman and Duane! I appreciate it, I was pretty frustrated. The poll info showing up after I posted my opening remarks had me completely confused. Now, I see how it works.

As to the HBs, I think they'll most likely say that the pixs of the landing sites are hoaxed. Tends to fit with their belief that Apollo landings were faked. In their minds there simply aren't any remnants of landing sites...'cause we never landed to begin with! However, they might not even be able to manage that simple (but incorrect) use of logic.

Swift
2006-Apr-12, 01:32 PM
Isn't it telling that no one (as of this time) has picked the first choice.

JimTKirk
2006-Apr-12, 08:42 PM
I selected "Claim the images are faked", but I feel it depends on the CTers leanings. Some may use #3 and others may use #4.

Glom
2006-Apr-15, 03:15 PM
I went for both #2 and #3. I reckon at pretty close split between the two.

darkhunter
2006-Apr-15, 03:29 PM
View Poll Results: When Apollo landing site pictures become available, what will the HBs do?
Realise that we did actually go there. 0 0%
Claim the images are faked. 28 70.00%
Claim the artifacts were placed there AFTER the Apollo programme. 16 40.00%
Other (tell us...). 2 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You have already voted on this poll

70%+40%+5%=115%....

I went with they'd just claim they were faked....

PhantomWolf
2006-Apr-15, 04:27 PM
I've noticed this previous, appartently the poll can be set to allow for you to pick more than one answer.

BertL
2006-Apr-15, 04:41 PM
I voted for the "Claim the artifact were placed after the Apollo missions". They probably know themselves that saying "the images are faked" makes one of their main points of discussion (photographic 'evidence') rediculous.