PDA

View Full Version : Ed Dames---noch einmal...

vonmazur
2006-Apr-17, 08:19 PM
Well in a fit of weakness I actually listened to Artie and Ed last night.....Art, to his credit pinned the man down, Ed actually gave a location for Natalie Holloway, and claims he gave this to the Authorities.....He is also going to locate missing treasure...(Is there any other kind??) and some missing aircraft from the 20's....L' Oiseau Blanc....(It sounded like he said "Wazoo Blank") So I consulted my vast Aviation Data Base and found the whole story....

Ed claims to have now, some kind of super improved remote vision, maybe he can locate Usama binLaden, and Iranian Nukes, etc...but these two beat around the "Bush" for hours and did not come out with it....

Art is going to the Phillipines, and Ed is going to Ukrane, and maybe the amount of contact will be less, but with modern technologies, probably not. Sometimes I miss the good old days of mimeographed news letters, and meetings at bookstores with famous "Experts" (Like George Adamski) It is enough to create nostalgia for Long John Nebel.....

Note: I had trouble receiving the broadcast last night, and I may have missed some of it....even though this is a local station, it fades in and out all the time...

Dale in Ala

GDwarf
2006-Apr-17, 11:27 PM
I rather suspect that after Ed has been shown to be wrong, no mention of his predictions will be made, exposing your experts as frauds tends to not be good for buisness.

vonmazur
2006-Apr-18, 03:08 AM
I wish the reception was better, I missed the discussion about pararell universes and time lines....More "Deus ex Machina" I suspect...Ed seems to get an almost free ride from Art, and George never asks anyting embarassing of him. I do not think that a little critical examination would hurt their customer base...

I remember Long John Nebel confronting George Adamski about being a "Hot dog salesman...." It was memorable....listening to WOR in New York late at night, after Jean Shepherd was off, and finally hearing someone ask the right questions of a famous 1950's UFO promoter....I had read his books, and had a lot of objections to them, but Long John took him on....in 1963 I think it was...

Dale