PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: Bird Flu Hits Florida!

TheBlackCat
2006-May-10, 04:48 AM
I just learned from my family back home that the bird flu has hit Florida big time. Birds are just dropping dead all over the place. Not wanting to believe it, I checked and found it is true! Check out This Picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/toddrme/birdflu.jpg) of all the dead birds. It seems trailer parks have been the hardest hit for some reason.

Maksutov
2006-May-10, 04:55 AM
What a shame. One second they're in the pink of health, and the next, well, they flu the coop...

Always thought those legs looked too spindly.

Melusine
2006-May-10, 05:24 AM
Perhaps that will happen to perpetually "doe-eyed" deer, too. I do hope, however, they do not bring back the John Water's film, "Pink Flamingos" as some kind of tribute to these poor birds; I mean, let's let sleeping dogs lie...or pink flamingos.

Swift
2006-May-11, 03:41 AM
OH NO!!! Parma, Ohio is in big trouble (probably NEOWatcher will be the only one to get that).

Celestial Mechanic
2006-May-11, 04:28 AM
[Snip!]I do hope, however, they do not bring back the John Water's film, "Pink Flamingos" as some kind of tribute to these poor birds; I mean, let's let sleeping dogs lie...or pink flamingos.
"How much is that doggie in the window?"

Yes, I've seen that movie too. :eek:

Jerry
2006-May-11, 04:45 AM
I'm very puzzled by the bird flu mania. I see a lot of politicians, but very few scientists, very few articles in Nature and such. Where is this coming from?

NEOWatcher
2006-May-11, 11:34 AM
OH NO!!! Parma, Ohio is in big trouble (probably NEOWatcher will be the only one to get that).
They'll just put their white socks over thier beaks. No problem there.;)