PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory Generator...

The skeptic
2006-May-22, 05:39 PM
Fed up of debunking others' silly theories? Why not make you own?

http://www.buttafly.com/bush/index.php

Swift
2006-May-22, 05:44 PM
George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that Ann Coulter and SUV owners could upset The French.
Makes sense to me. ;)

The skeptic
2006-May-22, 05:47 PM
George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that the Christian Coalition, big corporations, white men, and SUV owners could offend minorities.

What's wrong with this one?

Swift
2006-May-22, 05:55 PM
George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that the Christian Coalition, big corporations, white men, and SUV owners could offend minorities.

What's wrong with this one?
Too political for BAUT. I had to work to find a safe one.

Sticks
2006-May-22, 06:15 PM
Some of the most outlandish conspiracies are invented by the gubment to discredit the genuine conspiracy theorists.

Grand_Lunar
2006-May-22, 06:19 PM
How's this?

George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that SUV owners could upset The French.

Swift
2006-May-22, 06:57 PM
How's this?

George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that SUV owners could upset The French.
I published first (posting # 2).

The Bad Astronomer
2006-May-22, 09:03 PM
Partisan politics are strongly frowned upon here. I am closing this thread. the skeptic, please be more careful about such topics in the future.