PDA

View Full Version : Do you want some help Fraser? offering my help for UT

markg85
2006-Jun-14, 07:05 AM
Hello,

This message is actually a message to Fraser (or any other UT leader). i know that a PM system is meant for these kind of messages but because i don`t really know if fraser is the only one leading everything here i decided to make it a post instead of a PM.

Oke i posted this message because i just want UT to be the best space news site that`s in existence and i have the php knolledge to give it a boost in that direction.

I don`t really know what all has to be done on UT to get it up and running for 100% (looks good the way it is now) but i sure know that the search system can be updated to a slightly more advanced search engine :P and i would like to make that. i have alot experience in making search engines because i made a extensive one for a dvdcover website of mine.. it just never got online because it`s illegal :(

Now to give you a indication of my php knowledge.. the edge of my knowledge is recursion at this moment.. like making a script with unlimited sub categories.. that`s just a little to much for me.. evenrthing below that is should be possible for me to make.
unfortunaly i don`t have anything online to show you but i`m in the progress of making a total conversion mod for paFileDB Extreme Edition with alot custom modifications made by me. for examples you can mail me or add me to msn..

besides all of this i would like to be a part of the team simply because i like this site :)
please let me know what you think of it.

markg85
2006-Jun-16, 07:28 AM
i`m waiting for a reply Fraser :)

Fraser
2006-Jun-16, 02:32 PM
I appreciate the offer markg85, but I actually think I've got everything almost all figured out. The best way to help out is to participate in the forum. Get involved in conversations, and answer questions for people.

markg85
2006-Jun-16, 10:27 PM
oke.. if you need any coding help in the future don`t hesitate to send me a pm :)