PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal investigation on Court TV

Ara Pacis
2006-Jun-14, 05:46 PM
Haunting Evidence (http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/haunting_evidence/index.html)

This bold new series takes the paranormal/crime-solving phenomenon one step further by following psychic profiler Carla Baron, medium John J. Oliver, and paranormal investigator Patrick Burns as they visit "haunted" crime scenes. Working together, can this unconventional team of experts find clues that will provide new insights into real-life cases that have gone cold?

Gillianren
2006-Jun-14, 07:23 PM
Hooray for evidence that's not admissible in court!

GDwarf
2006-Jun-14, 08:04 PM
The answer to that question, of course, depends on what counts as "finding a clue". I mean, does walking into a murder scene and saying "A man was killed here." count? Or do, you know, they have to say "This man was murdered by a 5m tall sentient goldfish that went that way."? (Assuming, of course, that the Goldfish did, in fact, do it.) I rather suspect the former.

HenrikOlsen
2006-Jun-15, 03:08 AM
Neither would do.

What might be admissible would be something like "If you dig in the northeast corner of that garden you'll find the missing evidence," provided they'd be able to convince a judge to let them dig based on that and forensics could say the site hadn't been recently disturbed.

Irishman
2006-Jun-15, 02:34 PM
I sense water. There's some sort of tower, or structure - maybe a bridge, or a steeple. Could be a chimney. I sense violence, confusion, fear. I think there may be trees nearby, and possibly a building. The body will be found somewhere in this 3 state region.

Amazing!

Gillianren
2006-Jun-15, 07:21 PM
Fat little white Nazi stormtrooper? (For those who aren't aware, that's an X-Files reference--best episode ever! "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose." It's also one of, like, three episodes where I can reliably remember the episode title.)