PDA

View Full Version : Bad, The Book How about it Phil?

Russ
2002-Jan-18, 06:26 PM
Hey Phil:

What's the status of your book? Is there an official release date, that it will be in a store near you (us)?

I don't know about the rest of the crew aboard BABB but I'm very interested in a copy or two.

Russ
2002-Jan-18, 06:29 PM
PS - What's the story on your news letter. I have not been getting it. Do I need to subscribe? Sign up? Log on? Enrole? Peter out? Volunteer? Shut up? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ToSeek
2002-Jan-18, 06:46 PM
There's only been one issue of the newsletter, and that came out yesterday. You can go here (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badastronomy/) to sign up.

The Bad Astronomer
2002-Jan-18, 07:24 PM
The newsletter has some book info as I know it. It is "released from the warehouse" on March 8, and should start arriving in stores maybe two weeks later. Amazon will ship as soon as they get it so you can preorder on my bookstore page, hint hint.

Argos
2002-Jan-18, 10:09 PM
On 2002-01-18 14:24, The Bad Astronomer wrote:
The newsletter has some book info as I know it. It is "released from the warehouse" on March 8, and should start arriving in stores maybe two weeks later. Amazon will ship as soon as they get it so you can preorder on my bookstore page, hint hint.

I wish you all the success of this world. So I can say to my nephew, "see this book? I talk to the author everyday. We're almost pals":)