PDA

View Full Version : Myth Busters on BBC2

captain swoop
2006-Jul-28, 11:14 AM
Just noticed last night, caught the first one. quite entertaining.

Sticks
2006-Jul-28, 11:31 AM
repeats of ones shown on discovery channel

I only spotted it as I was tuned to BBLB, to late to set the video. I tuned in to the final bit after BBLB, only to find that they have a different narrator to the version shown on Discovery. :wall:

Note to self to set video next week.

PhantomWolf
2006-Jul-28, 11:48 AM
Jamie and Adam rock. Well blow. Well blow things up anyway.

mid
2006-Jul-28, 02:45 PM
I caught this, too. Now I've seen him, I can finally disagree with my American friend who claims I look like Adam.

Gillianren
2006-Jul-28, 06:43 PM
The bottom of my quotes is from a relatively recent episode. They were testing MPG enhancers.

scotsman
2006-Jul-31, 11:37 AM
We gave up watching the BBC version after 10 minutes , it appeasrs to be 1-2 shows cut up, and thrown together - with the whole finshed version coming in at 30 minutes, gone are the interactions between Jamie and Adam, and most of the fun stuff that makes the original so entertaining

If you enjoyed the BBC version , and want to see the real thing , get the Discovery channel - and see what your missing !

captain swoop
2006-Jul-31, 02:51 PM
dont have cable or sky, the cleveland hills to the south of Guisborough blot out the satellite for a chunk of the town and NTL cable sucks

The Backroad Astronomer
2006-Aug-01, 04:38 AM
on the discovery channel they have a show from australia that has the mythbusters segment cut into it.