PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Aldrin and Hoagie on C2C tonight.

publius
2006-Jul-31, 06:31 PM
I don't believe my eyes, but Buzz Aldrin is listed to appear on Art Bell/Noory/whatever they call it tonight, with Richard C..............

-Richard G (not C)

Gillianren
2006-Jul-31, 07:42 PM
Maybe Buzz'll hit him?

N C More
2006-Jul-31, 08:23 PM
Maybe Buzz'll hit him?

Probably not, oddly enough Richard Hoagland actually does think that the Apollo missions went to the moon. Now, what he thinks the astronauts may have seen on the moon is likely another thing entirely!

publius
2006-Jul-31, 11:30 PM
Probably not, oddly enough Richard Hoagland actually does think that the Apollo missions went to the moon. Now, what he thinks the astronauts may have seen on the moon is likely another thing entirely!

Yes, RCH believes we went to the moon, just that we found alien/ancient civilization artificats and NASA and the US govt. have been covering it up. Buzz is only going to be on for 30 minutes and I don't know if he'll get into it heavy with Richard C. or not, but I'm sure gonna listen.

The funny thing is Hoagie has put a lot of material on his website debunking the moon hoax. He was even on C2C debating a Moon Hoax proponent, and got really vicious with him, almost sounding like someone debunking his own theories!

-Richard

PhantomWolf
2006-Jul-31, 11:59 PM
He was even on C2C debating a Moon Hoax proponent, and got really vicious with him, almost sounding like someone debunking his own theories!

His personal belief on the Apollo Hoax is that it takes away from the "genuine conspiracies", like his. :rolleyes: :doh:

LazyCat
2006-Aug-01, 12:34 AM
http://www.ufocasebook.com/aldrinsstatement.html

On the one hand, the ufo crowd is insisting we went to the moon and saw aliens, and then the moon-hoax crowd is saying we never went to the moon. What an interesting contrast. Let's lock them all up in a room together and see what's left in the morning. (Like the gingham dog and the calico cat.)

PhantomWolf
2006-Aug-01, 12:41 AM
Wow, you'd really like Cosmic Dave, he argues that both happened. :confused:

publius
2006-Aug-01, 06:23 AM
Ah crap -- sounds like Buzz is NOT going to be on at the same time as RCH. This was a bit of deceptive adversting on the C2C website. They say Hoagie is going to be on, then say Buzz Aldrin will "join the show". They never said he would be on with him, nor that Hoagie will be coming on after Buzz. <sigh>

-Richard

orphia nay
2006-Aug-08, 08:37 AM
Awww, here I am hoping Hoagland's face would look like it came from Mars after Buzz had finished with him. (Er, not that there are any actual faces on Mars at all, but, well, you get my drift.)

Did anyone listen to the show? Did they appear separately?