PDA

View Full Version : Syndication Service Offline for a While

Fraser
2006-Aug-01, 03:14 AM
For various reasons, I've decided to take my syndication feed offline while I think of a new solution. Hopefully this won't affect people too much.

Read the full blog entry (http://www.universetoday.com/2006/07/31/syndication-service-offline-for-a-while/)

Okosar
2006-Aug-02, 09:35 AM
As a teacher, astronomy buff, and one of many who feature Universe Today content on their website, I simply want to thank you for providing fascinating and educational content available to webmasters through the javascript syndication option.

Yes, taking it down leaves a big hole in my site, but I have no feelings other than gratitude for the work you've invested over time to spread all of that extraordinary astronomy content to web-visitors. I hope you find the solution you're looking for soon, but in any event, many thanks from a teacher who used your service for a long time.

Fraser
2006-Aug-02, 02:56 PM
I appreciate that. I'll try and bring it back as soon as I figure out a better way to provde the service. I'm happy for people to use my content in their website, I just need to come up with an easier solution to maintain.