PDA

View Full Version : connecting magnatism and gravity....

Chunky
2006-Sep-20, 04:00 AM
for those who have kept a close tab on my threads you will know that i think outside of the box...i dont thak newtons laws into consern....nor einstein...einstein once said that...something you need to look at something as....if it could be possable...thats not a direct quote.
a magnet...all it is...is a rock...how could suck a thing have the power it does..the eath has a magnetic field..........what if the magnetic field..(magnatism) is gravity...." the act of magnatism on on aposing bodys creates gravity" ( i made it up)
whos to say it isnt true!
maybe we cant connect the two b/c they are one in the same..maybe everything has masnitism(gravity). just...the kinda rock a magnet is...it is able to harness it to a sertain extent......um..i dont know what else to say...im messed up...on life :D
but if any one wants to debate his theory of mine reply to it and ill reply to the best of my knowledge...i love you all..
...im in a happy place :)

Gillianren
2006-Sep-20, 04:09 AM
I think we need a rule against posting altered.

Chunky
2006-Sep-20, 04:13 AM
your just saying that b/c you dont like me and you know its true. if you did like me you would rejoys in the fun with me :)
i dont have a prob with you...hey, do you have a myspace...i have always anted to see a pic of you ever since some one told me you were a girl...i have one :)
do you?

Gillianren
2006-Sep-20, 06:42 AM
No. No, I don't.

And did you ever consider that I don't like you because you post altered? Also, it makes you even harder to understand.

FrostByte
2006-Sep-20, 01:41 PM
Dear god, if you're going to tackle one of the biggest questions in modern science at least learn how write properly.

You sound like someone who's age hasn't reached double digits yet.

BigDon
2006-Sep-20, 02:17 PM
AND drunk to boot!

Bob
2006-Sep-20, 03:39 PM
I'm missing something. What is "post altered?"

Moose
2006-Sep-20, 04:23 PM
Our Patron Saint of the Strange OP here apparently enjoys posting under the influence of certain cerimonial herbs. It's kind of getting old.

It's a bit like driving. Friends shouldn't let friends post drunk or stoned. It's bad karma.

Gruesome
2006-Sep-20, 05:18 PM
for those who have kept a close tab on my threads you will know that i think outside of the box...

If, by 'outside the box', you mean discarding the knowledge acquired by thousands of years of experimentation and evaluation, I would most certainly agree.

i dont thak newtons laws into consern....nor einstein...

I rest my case.

Out of the box, into the bong, eh?

Doodler
2006-Sep-20, 05:48 PM
Dear god, if you're going to tackle one of the biggest questions in modern science at least learn how write properly.

You sound like someone who's age hasn't reached double digits yet.

Unfortunately, I know people older than my ancient 32 years who are much worse...sober.

Chunky
2006-Sep-21, 08:47 AM
Our Patron Saint of the Strange OP here apparently enjoys posting under the influence of certain cerimonial herbs. It's kind of getting old.

It's a bit like driving. Friends shouldn't let friends post drunk or stoned. It's bad karma.

lol, its not bad karma. plus, i wasnt 'altered' that day :D
also, if its getting old then dont read my posts. problem solved wouldnt you say. to everyone else, dont hate lol...

Moose
2006-Sep-21, 12:12 PM
also, if its getting old then dont read my posts. problem solved wouldnt you say.

Your posting doesn't bother me. Your posting stoned is what I'm finding a bit boorish. Anyway, you do what you feel you have to and project the image you want to. I have no desire whatsoever to be your mother.

Trebuchet
2006-Sep-21, 07:18 PM
Somehow the OP reminded me of the Dick Tracy comic strip back in the '60's. Chet Gould, the cartoonist, didn't understand the difference between magnetism and gravity either.

Edit: And I forgot to add that Gillianrens's first reply about "posting altered" somehow brought (former) tomcats to mind.

FrostByte
2006-Sep-21, 08:22 PM
I have made the wise choice a few years ago to never post while being plastered. Afterwards when you re-read what made so much sense last night seems is plain gibberish. When you read it again you're saying to yourself: what was I thinking...

Don't do drugs, Mmkay?

Swift
2006-Sep-21, 08:47 PM
Connecting magnetism and gravity - won't that be a Spindizzy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spindizzy)?

Chunky
2006-Sep-22, 03:15 AM
I have made the wise choice a few years ago to never post while being plastered. Afterwards when you re-read what made so much sense last night seems is plain gibberish. When you read it again you're saying to yourself: what was I thinking...

Don't do drugs, Mmkay?

that made me laugh,man.
and thank you. i will take this into conditeration,but how do you know im actually high whill i post. i'm talking about everyone. how do you know i wasnt just playing with you. giving you little hints and letting you draw you're own conclisions,in truth you dont know if i was high. yet you decided other wise.why do you think that is.?
of corse my spelling is horrible. i see it myself..and it makes me think....why cant i spell anymore,thats beside the point!
but for real, your relpy made me laugh. it was great

Moose
2006-Sep-22, 11:04 AM
that made me laugh,man.
and thank you. i will take this into conditeration,but how do you know im actually high whill i post.

1) You're somewhat coherent when you're sober. You aren't when you're stoned. It has nothing to do with your lazy spelling but your thought process.

2) You're surrounded by engineers, mathematicians, rocket scientists, physicists and astronomers. Never make the mistake of thinking this sort of person is stupid or unperceptive. As for myself, I spend four years in a college dorm, was (briefly) in training to be a pharmacologist, and was engaged to marry a MJ user. *shrug* You were stoned and it showed.

3) You said so in your very first post to this forum. Need I go through the trouble of quoting you?

In any case, it would take a very special sort of lame to go around pretending to be stoned or drunk on an internet message board. I would think nobody in their right mind would want to publically admit to behaving like a particularly insecure middle-schooler (even if you happen to be an insecure middle-schooler.)

One last thing: if that really is your game (or you're thinking of starting to play it), you need to re-read the rules very carefully if you intend to keep posting here, particularly the no-trolling rule.

Chunky
2006-Sep-22, 11:18 AM
3) You said so in your very first post to this forum. Need I go through the trouble of quoting you?
indeed i was high that time and i also said that i have these ideas while im high...its the way you think while your high....your not a pot smoker so you wouldnt know.
i want to see if there an apifany in my blunders...
i will continue to post in this forum reguardless if im high or not.
yes this is a game to me. i ask my little questions and who ever answers them. i state a comment and another adds-on to it. ofcourse this is a game.

It has nothing to do with your lazy spelling but your thought process.
yes...the thought process....and i will continues until the moderators or admin's deside to kick me out.

i love this place. :P

Chunky
2006-Sep-22, 11:44 AM
also. this thread i started...i wasnt high...i was drunk. i guess it wasnt 'to' obvious that i was high like you said....b/c i want, i was drunk :D

yes, ill stop refering to beer and pot...

WaxRubiks
2006-Sep-22, 05:06 PM
did you check out the GLP forum Johnathan, you could knock ideas around there when your drunk or what ever and they wouldn't care less and then when you are sober post at this site with the ideas you had while drunk if they still seem like good ideas.

google GLP forums

although it has a bad reputation here it can be a good forum and there are some intelligent regulars there, it's fun at least.

I used to start to write raving letters to the paper about evolution and creationists when I was drunk but they seemed rubbish the next day.

Gillianren
2006-Sep-22, 10:18 PM
indeed i was high that time and i also said that i have these ideas while im high...its the way you think while your high....your not a pot smoker so you wouldnt know.

I'm not a pot smoker, but I've listened to them. All those ideas people have when they're high that they think are so brilliant? They're not. They're dumb.

Trebuchet
2006-Sep-22, 11:02 PM
I'm not a pot smoker, but I've listened to them. All those ideas people have when they're high that they think are so brilliant? They're not. They're dumb.

Sort of like those brilliant ideas I get in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep. If I remember them when I wake up, they're uniformly ridiculous.

Nereid
2006-Sep-22, 11:10 PM
Sort of like those brilliant ideas I get in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep. If I remember them when I wake up, they're uniformly ridiculous.Hmm, my experience is a little different from this ... sure many such are trite, but few are ridiculous.

What I treasure are the few% that, upon further development, turn out to be really wonderful - clear, cut through the noise, identify the central issue, .. that sort of thing. For me, 'sleep on it' really does work, and surprisingly often.

Chunky
2006-Sep-22, 11:49 PM
Hmm, my experience is a little different from this ... sure many such are trite, but few are ridiculous.

What I treasure are the few% that, upon further development, turn out to be really wonderful - clear, cut through the noise, identify the central issue, .. that sort of thing. For me, 'sleep on it' really does work, and surprisingly often.

this is what i try to achieve through my acts...in time i may acomplish my goal...and until then....i will continue to strive for it.

aslo, frog march. thank you for your thoughts..i will look into it.

Swift
2006-Sep-23, 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by Trebuchet
Sort of like those brilliant ideas I get in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep. If I remember them when I wake up, they're uniformly ridiculous.
Hmm, my experience is a little different from this ... sure many such are trite, but few are ridiculous.

I am more like Nereid. I get some of my best ideas just before I fall asleep, or while I'm in the shower. And by best, I just don't me clever, I mean solving a problem for work. I've learned the hard way to get up and write them down, otherwise I usually don't remember them in the morning.

Moose
2006-Sep-23, 09:58 AM
I am more like Nereid. I get some of my best ideas just before I fall asleep, or while I'm in the shower. And by best, I just don't me clever, I mean solving a problem for work. I've learned the hard way to get up and write them down, otherwise I usually don't remember them in the morning.

Yeah, this happens to me from time to time as well. I write them down not so much 'cause I'll forget them (I usually don't), but because I can't get my brain to SHUT UP ABOUT IT so I can get back to sleep again. :D

Every now and again, though, I get an idea that looks good on the surface but is absolutely baffling once I'm actually awake. Like the time I woke up at 4am after having had the most amazing dream: I'd figured out how to solve a major world problem! I was so proud of that as I woke up. My ex-so woke up as well, and we looked into each other's eyes. And with a smug look on my face, I blurted out the solution: "Tomato soup".

Then it was gone. The moment of enlightenment was gone, and she just cracked up at the look of disappointed bafflement on my face.

Chunky
2006-Sep-23, 12:13 PM
Yeah, this happens to me from time to time as well. I write them down not so much 'cause I'll forget them (I usually don't), but because I can't get my brain to SHUT UP ABOUT IT so I can get back to sleep again. :D

Every now and again, though, I get an idea that looks good on the surface but is absolutely baffling once I'm actually awake. Like the time I woke up at 4am after having had the most amazing dream: I'd figured out how to solve a major world problem! I was so proud of that as I woke up. My ex-so woke up as well, and we looked into each other's eyes. And with a smug look on my face, I blurted out the solution: "Tomato soup".

Then it was gone. The moment of enlightenment was gone, and she just cracked up at the look of disappointed bafflement on my face.

lol...thats cool man.
it reminds me of the time my mom was trying to wake me up for school and i told her to hold on because i was eating some biskets....i wasnt eating any biskets
yes i know i spell biskets wrong but i dont know how to spell it the right way...
is that normal? knowing you spelled a word wrong...but not knowing how to spell it right...

2006-Sep-23, 03:30 PM
is that normal? knowing you spelled a word wrong...but not knowing how to spell it right...
That's when people used to just stick the little "(sp?)" in, or these days, if they care about their readers, invoke their spell check program -- or even Google for "bisket".

Did you mean: biscuit

Tensor
2006-Sep-23, 06:52 PM
As far as thinking through something when half asleep, in the shower etc. Isaac Asimov had an idea about that. He told the story of getting stuck on a problem during his PHd thesis. He went out to the movies (one of the "Road" movies if I remember correctly) and came out of the movie with the solution. He thought that while concentrating on the problem, you were controlling your thoughts and you couldn't get your mind into the alternate paths required to solve the problem. Getting your concious mind off the problem, with light work, allowed the unconcious part to continue working on it, letting the mind go down those alternative pathways and getting to the solution. So sleep, the shower, movies (or in my case watching scenery go by while riding in a car) keeps the concious mind off the problem enough to let the unconcious part keep working on the problem, without conciously thinking about it. Newton and Einstein (along with several other scientists) got started on their largest ideas during a revery, where they weren't thinking about the problems and the ideas came to them.

Kebsis
2006-Sep-25, 07:27 AM

"I just had this idea! Like...like, what if we're all...you know like what if the universe is like...you know, like a ball, kinda? Like we start here, and then just go and go till we get back were we started. You know?''

AGN Fuel
2006-Sep-25, 07:32 AM
That's when people used to just stick the little "(sp?)" in, or these days, if they care about their readers, invoke their spell check program -- or even Google for "bisket".

Or even (god forbid) pick up a dictionary!! :think:

Gillianren
2006-Sep-25, 08:29 AM
"I just had this idea! Like...like, what if we're all...you know like what if the universe is like...you know, like a ball, kinda? Like we start here, and then just go and go till we get back were we started. You know?''

Sounds like 'em to me.

Now, my best friend is a pot smoker, and she says that there are ideas she's had while stoned that turned out to be worthwhile--but not in math or science. In writing and the other arts, sure. And even then, you're well-served to work on them while you're sober to make sure they're not "it sounds good when you're stoned" ideas. What's more, she also says she has better ideas sober most of the time.

Skyywatcher
2006-Sep-25, 11:43 PM
Johnathan. Newton is just fine as long as you don't get extreme. By the way, have you got a dictionary?

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 12:26 AM
Johnathan. Newton is just fine as long as you don't get extreme. By the way, have you got a dictionary?

i dont need a dictionary. i need a spell check.

do you have a grammer book :D

Moose
2006-Sep-26, 12:42 AM
do you have a grammer book :D

I know you weren't asking me specifically, but yes. Three languages worth of grammar texts and dictionaries for four languages. :)

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 12:48 AM
thats cool. i have....um.....um....the internet :)

Gillianren
2006-Sep-26, 12:52 AM
It's spelled "grammar." Maybe you do need a dictionary. Certainly you need to put a little more effort into comprehensibility before you criticize others' grammar.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 12:55 AM
It's spelled "grammar." Maybe you do need a dictionary. Certainly you need to put a little more effort into comprehensibility before you criticize others' grammar.

i knew you would put your two cents in before too long.
just to let you know. in my eyes my grammAR makes sense. to others it may not but oooooooooooweellllllll

but thank you for your input :)

Gillianren
2006-Sep-26, 01:36 AM
just to let you know. in my eyes my grammAR makes sense. to others it may not but oooooooooooweellllllll

See, there it is. There's the attitude towards grammar that drives me nuts. Tell me something, johnathan. Do you want to communicate with other people? Or are you just typing for your own benefit? If you want other people to read what you're writing, maybe it would help if you put a little effort into clarity. Have you considered that?

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 01:59 AM
See, there it is. There's the attitude towards grammar that drives me nuts. Tell me something, johnathan. Do you want to communicate with other people? Or are you just typing for your own benefit? If you want other people to read what you're writing, maybe it would help if you put a little effort into clarity. Have you considered that?

have you ever consitered that i know this and i do put effort into it, woman.
i do try despite your thoughts. you dont understand the working of my mind. i dont know why i cant spell.....it really worries me as i have told you before. so dont freakin complain about my spelling!! yes i can get a spell check but no im not.
the thing with my grammar....ya know...when i write something...i think one thing and another thing somes out. i will want to type "dog" but the word "world" would come out( just an example) and yes i do re read my stuff most of the time but I STILL DONT SEE WHERE I MESS UP AT. the flaws are hidden from me...in the context of the meaning...when i look at a sentence...i over look words and see the 'whole' dont tell me to correct this b/c i can not. dont *edit* at me b/c you dont like how i write. mind your own business and stop reading my threads if it gets under your skin so badly. yes i do try yet you do not see it.
also, you have no idea how many times i have hit the backspace key while writting this....and yes im sure there are still flaws in it.

once again, thank you for your input :)

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 02:04 AM
also...why is everyone just complaing to me and not talking about the subject of this thread. no one has yet to say anything about it. god.

Musashi
2006-Sep-26, 03:21 AM
Because it is poorly presented and ... silly. Maybe?

AGN Fuel
2006-Sep-26, 03:32 AM
also...why is everyone just complaing to me and not talking about the subject of this thread. no one has yet to say anything about it. god.

Um - I think this is the point that Gillianren is trying to make. You obviously have an idea, but have not been able to communicate that idea effectively to an audience. I have read your OP several times now and still have only a limited notion of your point because your method of writing is... well, let's call it 'flow of consciousness'.

btw - I remain unconvinced that text messaging is not going to turn our species into a bunch of RSI-affected cretins incapable of stringing 5 words together into a cohesive sentence. However, that's another issue.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:40 AM
lol, just shut up and debate it :P

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:44 AM
and no that wasnt Gillianren point. her goal in life...or better yet, in my life is to correct me as much as possable and sence i just said that isnt her point...she will say it is :P
why is everyone mean to me:(

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:45 AM
Because it is poorly presented and ... silly. Maybe?

tell me how its silly??
can you disclame that gravity isnt magnitism?
if not then hold your tonge
yes yes i spelled tonge wrong.

2006-Sep-26, 03:46 AM
lol, just shut up
Thanks for the heartfelt advice. I can see you truly care about your readers.

and debate it :P
No. I'd rather not. Thanks, though.

Swift
2006-Sep-26, 03:51 AM
Actually, I made a comment about the OP in post # 15, that neither you nor anyone else commented about. It is from science fiction but I think the wikipedia link actually talked a little about the science, and why the idea didn't work.

I would guess that people here haven't taken the idea seriously because they know a lot about gravity and magnetism and why they are not connected.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:52 AM

well the "lol" and " :P " implied that i was joking
and you knew this. you were just being an ***

yes report me, i dont care but atleast you will know i called you an *** :)

sorry mods....he was being an *** when i was only playing.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:54 AM
lol, it sensored it...that sucks..i wonder if it will sensor sucks.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:54 AM
nope lol

Swift
2006-Sep-26, 03:55 AM
johnathan, some friendly advice. I don't care about your spelling and grammar, that's for you to care about or not. But I would watch the use of bad language if you want to stay around here, this is a family friendly board. If you think someone else is not behaving properly, report it to the mods, don't play tit for tat.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:57 AM
he was being a jerk, do you not agree?

Swift
2006-Sep-26, 04:03 AM
No, not particularly. But even if he was, name calling back, even if "he started it" will not fly on this board. Like I said, just some friendly advice.

If you want to seriously discuss your ideas, don't post them in Babbling, post them in the ATM section, but be very prepared for a serious science debate on them. If you are just floating things for fun, then don't take it so seriously.

Like I said, I don't care a lot about your English, but it does make it hard to understand you sometimes. And when all one has to judge someone by on a BB like this is the words they type, how well they type them makes an impression.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 04:05 AM
Like I said, I don't care a lot about your English, but it does make it hard to understand you sometimes. And when all one has to judge someone by on a BB like this is the words they type, how well they type them makes an impression.

i understand...if i could form my sentences any better...then i would..

AGN Fuel
2006-Sep-26, 05:26 AM
lol, just shut up and debate it :P

Sorry. Unlike a politician, radio DJ or Talk Show host, I don't feel qualified to argue a topic when I simply don't understand the point being made.

Gillianren
2006-Sep-26, 05:46 AM
and no that wasnt Gillianren point. her goal in life...or better yet, in my life is to correct me as much as possable and sence i just said that isnt her point...she will say it is :P
why is everyone mean to me:(

Yeah, that's it. I just have that much spare time. I waste it all debating with you. (Actually, I do have a lot of spare time. I'm spending it reading.)

My point is that you're incomprehensible, you don't care, and it bothers me. Which, you will note, is exactly what I said. You may see that as being mean, but it sincerely isn't. You might consider it a tip for self-improvement. Of course, you also disagree with me, which is your right. However, I think you'll find that your attitude is a little off-putting, and it doesn't take much incomprehensibility to push people over the edge.

HenrikOlsen
2006-Sep-26, 07:02 AM
Now if only people would figure out that a spellchecker which suggests alternative words is utterly useless for a dyslexic unless it includes a short easy to read definition of the meaning of each of the alternatives....

Gruesome
2006-Sep-26, 11:39 AM

I'll probably regret this, but....

MAGNETISM

All normal matter is composed of particles such as protons, neutrons and electrons, and all of these have the fundamental property of quantum mechanical spin. Spin gives each one of these particles an associated magnetic field. Because of this, and the fact that the average microscopic piece of matter contains huge numbers of these particles, it would be expected that all matter would be magnetic. Even antimatter would have magnetic characteristics. However, everyday experience shows that this is not the case.

Within each atom and molecule, the spin of each of these particles is highly ordered as a result of the Pauli Exclusion Principle. However, there is no long-range ordering of these spins between atoms and molecules. Without long-range ordering, there is no net magnetic field because the magnetic moment of each one of the particles is cancelled by the magnetic moment of other particles.

GRAVITY

Every planetary body, including the Earth, is surrounded by its own gravitational field, which exerts an attractive force on any object that comes under its influence. This field is proportional to the body's mass and varies inversely with the square of distance from the body. The gravitational field is numerically equal to the acceleration of objects under its influence, and its value at the Earth's surface, denoted g, is approximately 9.81 m/sē or 32.2 ft/sē. This means that, ignoring air resistance, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases in speed by 9.81 m/s (around 22 mph) for each second of its descent. Thus, an object starting from rest will attain a speed of 9.81 m/s after one second, 19.62 m/s after two seconds, and so on. According to Newton's 3rd Law, the earth itself experiences an equal and opposite force to that acting on the falling object, meaning that the earth also accelerates towards the object. However, because the mass of the earth is huge, the acceleration produced on the earth by this same force is negligible.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 02:57 PM
on a grander scale...could the sun be looked at as the center of an atom...and the planets and moons ect ect are the molecules ( proton nutron and electons)
if this is true...which im not saying it is..could my "theory" still be plausable?

also Mr.Gruesome thank you for replying....

Swift
2006-Sep-26, 03:01 PM
on a grander scale...could the sun be looked at as the center of an atom...and the planets and moons ect ect are the molecules ( proton nutron and electons)
if this is true...which im not saying it is..could my "theory" still be plausable?

also Mr.Gruesome thank you for replying....
It's a popular notion, even more so the other way around (the nucleus of the atom as the center of a mini-solar system with electrons in orbits around it). But the physics of the tiny (quantum mechanics) and of the very large (gravity) behave very differently. That is why a grand unification theory has been so hard to do.

Chunky
2006-Sep-26, 03:09 PM
It's a popular notion, even more so the other way around (the nucleus of the atom as the center of a mini-solar system with electrons in orbits around it). But the physics of the tiny (quantum mechanics) and of the very large (gravity) behave very differently. That is why a grand unification theory has been so hard to do.

could they behave differently b/c in quantum mechanics you have to take gravity into account?

in space is the theory of quantum mechanics the same as it is on earth? do they behave any differently?

Moose
2006-Sep-26, 03:11 PM

Sorry, but no. Strong (atomic) force is not the same thing as gravity. It doesn't even work as a rough analogy (valency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valence_%28chemistry%29) is but one reason.) You may wish to consult a high school-level physics text or check out one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_forces) of many sites on the subject of the four fundamental interactions.

Swift
2006-Sep-26, 03:33 PM
in space is the theory of quantum mechanics the same as it is on earth? do they behave any differently?
Quantum mechanics works the same everywhere. We can look at the spectrum of astronomical objects light years away, and the behavior of those atoms and molecules, as show by the wavelengths they absorb and emit (which is quantum mechanics) is the same.

The difference is scale. Quantum mechanics deals with things that are millionths of a meter apart, gravity deals with things that are millions of kilometers apart (as a very rough approximation).

2006-Sep-27, 07:11 PM

You owe me an apology. I was not being a jerk. You are wrong.

Chunky
2006-Sep-27, 08:18 PM
no i dont. report me if you wish but in my eyes you were being a jerk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathan View Post
lol, just shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathan View Post
and debate it :P

if you didnt want to debate it why even reply???
you replyed to be a ********. you were a jerk.

to the mods.....please dont ban me completely...

antoniseb
2006-Sep-27, 09:06 PM
to the mods.....please dont ban me completely...

Agreed. You have been banned for three days. Clearly you know better than to make ad hom attacks like this, so you have had sufficient warning.

I am asking that in the future you make a greater effort to resolve things like this in a way more in keeping with the customs of this board.

mugaliens
2006-Sep-29, 07:00 PM
Out of the box, into the bong, eh?

Perhaps he has an aversion to corners...

Chunky
2006-Oct-01, 04:54 AM
Agreed. You have been banned for three days. Clearly you know better than to make ad hom attacks like this, so you have had sufficient warning.

I am asking that in the future you make a greater effort to resolve things like this in a way more in keeping with the customs of this board.

thank you....