PDA

View Full Version : Disney's TV show - - Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century

Another Phobos
2002-Jan-24, 08:52 PM
In the opening sequence, they show the view of the Earth from the wall window in Zenon's room in the rotating (artificial gravity) spacestation. The camera then moves to show the view of the spacestation from the outside. Here, we see that Zenon's window is on the outer wall of the spacestation. This, of course, would be the floor of her room, not her wall because the artificial gravity would be an outward acceleration.

Not that I watch the show! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Another Phobos on 2002-01-24 15:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Another Phobos on 2002-01-31 16:18 ]</font>

Hale_Bopp
2002-Jan-24, 09:25 PM
I know...you only watch it for the astronomy, right /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rob

Boutint25
2018-Oct-10, 11:58 AM
Disney is another world. I spent my childhood living in that world. I try a lot to show the old shows to my kids but currently they are addicted to shows by Andy Yeatman (http://www.animationmagazine.net/events/fred-seibert-netflixs-andy-yeatman-to-keynote-mipjunior/) on Netflix. The man has worked hard for the kids’ content and it is mind-blowing.