PDA

View Full Version : Get your goggles! Here comes the Photon belt.

Argos
2001-Oct-26, 12:06 PM
See an exemple of extremely bad astronomy
<link>http://www.2012.com.au/photon_belt2.htm</link>l

Matherly
2001-Oct-26, 01:52 PM
<Carl blinks> Okay.....

That was... diffrent.

God bless the Internet, where everyone has a chance to publish thier wildest hallucinations (see my upcoming log of the journy to the mystical land where the Gnomes-Who-Steal-One-Sock-Out-of-the-Dryer live).

Donnie B.
2001-Oct-26, 02:33 PM
A more appropriate place for a topic like this would be the "Against The Mainstream" category.

ToSeek
2001-Oct-26, 06:05 PM
And (according to the same guy), time is actually speeding up (see item 7):

http://www.2012.com.au/unlimited.html

No wonder I never seem to be able to get anything done. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SeanF
2001-Oct-26, 06:25 PM
On 2001-10-26 14:05, ToSeek wrote:

No wonder I never seem to be able to get anything done. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ah! I remember a radio commercial from a while ago stating that nowadays we "have more to do and less time to do it in." Ever since hearing that commercial, I've wondered where the lost time went! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

('Course that commercial is nothing compared to one running now for a local cell phone service. Their latest promotion is so popular that they "literally have customers coming out of the woodwork." That's right. "Literally.")

ToSeek
2001-Oct-26, 07:33 PM
On 2001-10-26 14:25, SeanF wrote:

('Course that commercial is nothing compared to one running now for a local cell phone service. Their latest promotion is so popular that they "literally have customers coming out of the woodwork." That's right. "Literally.")

That's literally in a sort of metaphorical way. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

The Curtmudgeon
2001-Oct-26, 07:53 PM
If we are negative, that is, possess too many lower vibrations, the result of selfish actions, we are not expected to survive the radiation.

"What's with all the negative waves, Moriarty?" -- Dogface, Kelly's Heroes

The (Sutherland's still one of the greatest) Curtmudgeon

Kaptain K
2001-Oct-27, 07:41 PM
I read both sites. I think the overload severely damaged my ** detector. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaptain K on 2001-10-27 15:42 ]</font>

Lisa
2001-Oct-27, 08:05 PM
On 2001-10-26 08:06, Argos wrote:
See an exemple of extremely bad astronomy
<link>http://www.2012.com.au/photon_belt2.htm</link>l

As conspiracy theories go, isn't this one just a bit busy? We have banking interests, new world order, Pleiadian ETs, biblical prophesy, free energy, the Galactic Federation, and I'm sure I probably missed more. Didn't see any ancient Egyptians. Gotta have them.
I hope this person is kept away from sharp objects.
Lisa

Ktulhu
2001-Oct-27, 08:34 PM

Darn, and I just bought a telescope too! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

K

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ktulhu on 2001-10-27 16:35 ]</font>

J-Man
2001-Oct-28, 09:54 PM
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Darn Austrailian routers....

Moonpuppy
2001-Oct-29, 11:36 PM
All I can say is:
?????????????

Lisa
2001-Oct-30, 03:41 AM
On 2001-10-28 16:54, J-Man wrote:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Darn Austrailian routers....

You didn't miss much, trust me. Usual conspiracy bunkum. The banking cartels are helping the ETs to hide free energy so the new world order can %$(^%*. Sorry, forehead hit keyboard.
I think the Illuminati might be responsible for the fact that my front porch light doesn't work. Or maybe I just need to change the light bulb.
Lisa

James
2001-Oct-30, 11:55 AM
...order can %$(^%*. Sorry, forehead hit keyboard.And I thought it was your fist... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Or maybe I just need to change the light bulb.
That's not a bad idea, either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Valiant Dancer
2001-Oct-30, 01:04 PM
On 2001-10-26 14:25, SeanF wrote:

On 2001-10-26 14:05, ToSeek wrote:

Ah! I remember a radio commercial from a while ago stating that nowadays we "have more to do and less time to do it in." Ever since hearing that commercial, I've wondered where the lost time went! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Wouldn't that hurt?

Chip
2001-Nov-02, 06:29 PM
Not to nit-pick...but....

Professor Huntley (Phd) says: "...exploiting where possible natural events to camouflage contrived chaos."

In other words: "contrived" (made up, not real) "chaos," is "camouflaged" (hidden, concealed.)
i.e. Hiding fake chaos!

Just one of the many illucid qualities of this.........."essay?" Yes, this is just one example, and not the best one. (Note twisted - or should I say "whirlpool" reference to Einstein and "relativity.")
I'm not getting paid to pick apart goofy notions, so let's just relax, and let the Sun shine in! (We must all forge ahead!)

Weeeeeee! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SeanF
2001-Nov-02, 06:42 PM
On 2001-11-02 13:29, Chip wrote:
Not to nit-pick...but....

Professor Huntley (Phd) says: "...exploiting where possible natural events to camouflage contrived chaos."

In other words: "contrived" (made up, not real) "chaos," is "camouflaged" (hidden, concealed.)
i.e. Hiding fake chaos!

"Contrived" (http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=contrived") doesn't necessarily mean "not real," just "not natural" . . .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeanF on 2001-11-02 13:44 ]</font>

Simon
2001-Nov-03, 04:55 PM
I think I shall bookmark this site for when it's late at night and I'm depressed and feeling like I don't know anything. I bet it'll cheer me up immensely.