PDA

View Full Version : Where is the RED CROSS NANCY??????

josun
2003-May-13, 03:13 AM
OK, LET US PLAY THE GAME OF ZETA RIGHT AGAIN.......So has the breath been taken out of the US forces..........I could come up with something....How about the sudden return of past Islamic leaders against the US occupation....No Thanks required , I thought you might have used that in your IRC the past week.

Now only sunbursts or whatever you wish to call them have been observed from your site......So if you ,or others from your site read this....WHERE IS THE RED CROSS IN THE SKY...Or has that prediction changed also???
This is not for those of this site ,but for those who believe in PX,AND VISIT TO SEE WHAT THE DIS-INFO AGENTS ARE PLOTTING.....I KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE CAPS LOCK.
Does it give you great pleasure to terrorize the masses? For the last time I will ask....What do you really call service to others....I know what it means,and I do not need help from you to accept death.
Tell me now? Am I stamping my feet and asking for you to say it is not true?....Not in the least,Do you really feel that you are part of the saved ones?
I will apologize, only to this site ,for letting my anger take over my usual control of matters....But I MUST ASK, what do you really think you are doing for the many that want to live a peaceful life?
Go to your hiding places and let us deal with the reality that will unfold.

If any on this site read this and wish to send it to a pro pole shift site....Be my guest.

Byrd
2003-May-13, 03:23 AM
Nancy doesn't read this site. I doubt she's on Internet much.

Nor do any of her webmasters or team leaders read the site, as far as I can tell. You might do better to raise your voice on one of the Yahoo Troubled Times message boards. Those are by/for Zetatalk.

josun
2003-May-13, 03:28 AM
Then I will do that!

josun
2003-May-13, 03:34 AM
however ,judging what I am reading on posts tonight, there are pro px people and it is thier right to visit here , I just felt that I would like them to convey my message over there.

Farslayer9
2003-May-13, 04:01 AM
Don't bother to post on one of their Yahoo sites, as I was banned for not believing in PX. Some open/free forum, huh?

WolfKC
2003-May-13, 04:48 AM
Nancy doesn't read this site.
:( Does that mean she probably doesnt read my site (www.chipman.org/starhoax/kcpx.htm) either? :(

:roll: :lol:

purplekitten
2003-May-13, 08:11 AM
Your site is very funny Wolfkc :) I nearly died laughing at that Zeta information minister bit :lol:

josun
2003-May-13, 10:40 AM
Farslayer9 wrote:

Don't bother to post on one of their Yahoo sites, as I was banned for not believing in PX. Some open/free forum, huh?

I agree Farslayer,
Sometimes after a long day ,and I get to reading some of the information posted over there it gets me aggravated.
Spouting off on this site is not the way to go , I just thought ,that this site was being viewed by many on pro pole shifts for information also.
So I thought I would give them something to take back.
Stupid of Me!!!!!

I apologize to all here for any anger that I have displayed.....anyway,
Cheers to all.

purplekitten
2003-May-13, 11:09 AM
OK, LET US PLAY THE GAME OF ZETA RIGHT AGAIN.......So has the breath been taken out of the US forces..........I could come up with something....How about the sudden return of past Islamic leaders against the US occupation....No Thanks required , I thought you might have used that in your IRC the past week.

Now only sunbursts or whatever you wish to call them have been observed from your site......So if you ,or others from your site read this....WHERE IS THE RED CROSS IN THE SKY...Or has that prediction changed also???
This is not for those of this site ,but for those who believe in PX,AND VISIT TO SEE WHAT THE DIS-INFO AGENTS ARE PLOTTING.....I KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE CAPS LOCK.
Does it give you great pleasure to terrorize the masses? For the last time I will ask....What do you really call service to others....I know what it means,and I do not need help from you to accept death.
Tell me now? Am I stamping my feet and asking for you to say it is not true?....Not in the least,Do you really feel that you are part of the saved ones?
I will apologize, only to this site ,for letting my anger take over my usual control of matters....But I MUST ASK, what do you really think you are doing for the many that want to live a peaceful life?
Go to your hiding places and let us deal with the reality that will unfold.

If any on this site read this and wish to send it to a pro pole shift site....Be my guest.

Well said Josun.... I agree with you totally. These people are a nusiance. Its a shame that they don't read this board. But then, I don't suppose they would understand what you are saying to them... They like to live in their own little world of delusion. They would only get upset and angry at the fact that their little power game is fast crumbling beneath them as more and more people are not believing what they are saying anymore in favour of scientific fact and proof.

josun
2003-May-13, 11:24 AM
Thanks Purplekitten,

I know you are correct,when you say that those that want to live in a world of delusion would not listen anyway.
Sometimes though ,you might get one on the edge before falling prey to it,
That is of course,IF they are open to both sides of the story unfolding.

Cheers and Good Tidings

Raven
2003-May-14, 02:43 AM
well on another note...

the red cross is coming to my school on the 15 ironic eh?

WolfKC
2003-May-14, 03:37 AM
well on another note...
the red cross is coming to my school on the 15 ironic eh?
So long as it's not in the sky :D

Raven
2003-May-14, 08:30 PM
well they could come by plane... :D