PDA

View Full Version : No Offense Taken

buzzed_dolphin
2003-May-13, 03:50 AM
I'm responding to all, not just one, and since one of you seem to disagree with the way I prefer to respond, you are always more than free to express your opinion, however I will only read and accept it as just your opinion. I choose to use my creative freedom when I write as well as in the way I respond. Please allow me the courtesy of how I choose to reply Dan...No Offense Taken. :D

Buzzed Dolphin

LTC8K6
2003-May-13, 04:02 AM
Buzzed, are you saying your answer is not to answer?

You have it backwards, I think. I believe you are the offender, for not answering reasonable questions.

Hit and run is a troll's tactic, btw.

Toutatis
2003-May-13, 04:03 AM
ATTN, Buzzed: Inasmuch as feeding the 'trolls' runs contrary to my personal 'policy' - you'll have no further 'difficulty' with me. . . K? ;)

Sincerely
Sarandon

ToSeek
2003-May-13, 04:07 AM
I have to agree with g99 that it is difficult to converse with someone who starts a new topic each time they post. If you wish to hold a conversation, then you should make it easy for others to engage in that conversation. Otherwise it appears that you are just indulging yourself. Those who ask for courtesy should be prepared to give it.

frenat
2003-May-13, 04:08 AM
Hey Buzzed, any particular reason you can't use the reply to topic button instead of the new topic all the time?

Toutatis
2003-May-13, 04:18 AM
Ooops! Looks as if I'm not the only 'Dan' on the forum - Oh well... No harm done, my sentiments on the matter stand regardless, moreover I concur with the other Dan :)

TTFN
Dan Sarandon :)

g99
2003-May-13, 04:20 AM
Yah, sorry about that. He was refering to me. Dan Sandler. :-)
So from Dan to Dan. Hi!

And yes i am related to Adam Sandler :-)

Added: Buzzed: My statement still stands. I feel that by reading the questions to your post you have set upon ytourself that need to answer if not all of them, at least the mosty common ones. The Burdon of Proof is on you since your opinion goes against the contrary.

While it is O.K. to lurk here, many do it. It is not o.k. to post a statement ment to stir up people and make people ask questins and nbot answer them.

You asked specific questions looking for answers to PX. We answerred them and asked some of our own. Please do us the courtusy of answering them inside that topic.

Thankd you in advance.

carolyn
2003-May-13, 05:28 AM
And yes i am related to Adam Sandler

Sorry but who is Adam Sandler ? not being rude. The name does ring a bell.

Toutatis
2003-May-13, 06:01 AM
Hi back atcha, Mr. Sandler! :)

OBTW so far as I know I am not related to that other Sarandon (if I were, my family name would more likely be Tomalin) --- A good thing too - considering the political rancor she's kicked up ;)

Oooooh! I hate the "Boy named Sue" jokes Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :,(

Ah well life goes on...
////////////////////////////////////////

While on the subject of Celeb relatives - hey 'Buzzy'? - Any relation to Ruth??? --- Ooops I done fed him again (my bad!)

Regards
Dan Sarandon

g99
2003-May-13, 06:49 AM
And yes i am related to Adam Sandler

Sorry but who is Adam Sandler ? not being rude. The name does ring a bell.

Why my cute younger 17 year old brother!
(sorry to let you fame seakers down, but he is not famous or in movies. Just shares the name, and i do like to exploit it every once in awhile. :-) )
But there is also a famous person called Adam Sandler. He is famous for being on the T.V. program Saturday Night Live, and for other movies like Big Daddy.