PDA

View Full Version : phil vs nancy

ldcoolguy22
2003-May-14, 07:27 AM
well what a tough debate for phil! :roll: i mean seriously is she luny or what? "how'd they find hay and dandelions in those mammoths?" hhmm well maybe they ae some and umm whats that thing animals do? migrate? wow and when the zetas talked it was amazing all the uhhhs and ahhhs superb beings with excellent english! I think its time for her to hibernate with the smurfs :D

beskeptical
2003-May-14, 07:43 AM
First, earthquake web sites are not down.

http://wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/

Don't get excited. The quake level this week is as normal as apple pie.

Second, you cannot debate a person whose reality is that distorted. Here are some specific observations on Ms. L.:
Rambled from subject to subject, (disorganized thought)
Channels the zetas at will, (delusional)
Thinks there are people conspiring against her, (paranoid)

Draw your own conclusions, I don't want to seem as if I'm calling her names. There are people who are delusional though, and they can get pretty detailed in their bizzare scenarios of reality. You cannot change these folks reality with logic or evidence.

beskeptical
2003-May-14, 07:46 AM
Channelling those Zetas. Boy was that a crack up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

She didn't change her voice or mannerisms like the Ramtha lady. That could have been even funnier. But for anyone to believe the Zetas are connected to Nancy's head and you can talk to Nancy or a Zeta, that's just sad.

Peace_Rules
2003-May-14, 08:02 AM
Phil did as well as could be expected, he stuck to his guns while she rambled all over the place. He didn't get caught up in her personal distractions and managed to keep the focus on PX.

Any sane person had to find this whole debate humorous. It was like listening to Nell debate Mahatma Gandhi on philosophy, and that's being polite. :D

purplekitten
2003-May-14, 08:09 AM
I don't understand how she hasnt been locked up in a mental institution. Clearly she is unstable. Other people have been put inside of those places for less than what she is doing now.

beskeptical
2003-May-14, 08:17 AM
I don't understand how she hasnt been locked up in a mental institution. Clearly she is unstable. Other people have been put inside of those places for less than what she is doing now.

Actually, in the US, the mentally ill were given the right to not be treated or institutionalized many years ago. It has had negative and positive results.

Someone like Nancy probably doesn't need to be in a hospital. She may have a bizarre thoughts but she probably functions well enough to get by. Should someone else decide a person should be treated if the person who is ill chooses not to be treated? That is not always a clear issue.

Dracovi
2003-May-14, 08:18 AM
Ha ha think of this ... What would have happened if all people were prevented from voicing strange ideas? Emm, our life is not as boaring is it? Didn't this bring you to voicing your openion and to come to learn things you didn't know?

Erekose
2003-May-14, 09:01 AM
GO BA!!

I didn't hear much of it but what I did get was the funniest thing I heard all week.

I nearly died of laughter when she compared herself to joan of arc. :lol:

well nancy we all know what happened to her don't we?

On the other hand, Joan of arc actually accomplished something.