PDA

View Full Version : zetatalk missing a few things

ldcoolguy22
2003-May-14, 05:45 PM
has anybody noticed on zetatalk that they took the planet x sightings part down? Or is it a glitch? either way ha ha :P

Doctor J
2003-May-14, 06:01 PM
It likes like several areas of zetatalk arent accesible at the moment....looks like a server meltdown of some sort....either that or she has unplugged it to make it look like the satellites and internet are failing all over the globe...after all, why go to any other website?

Peace_Rules
2003-May-14, 06:04 PM
Their servers may be overloaded with people just finding out about PX. That was certainly a fear of mine with the C2C debate, allowing Nancy a bigger audience. It won't matter, to many, that she's crazy and her idea's are impossibilities. They'll just hear the part about the end of the world, and panic. I hope this isn't the case. Of course, Nancy will say it's the goverment causing this.

Byrd
2003-May-14, 06:06 PM
I checked Zetatalk.com today, and got a "404" on the browser. Ping and traceroute showed an active server, so I hopped to a Unix account and lynx-browsed over to the site and found it alive. So it's a bandwidth problem.

...and now, for the same message, in English!

I tried hitting her site and found it down. So I tried some geek-tricks with a "low bandwidth" browser and could get into her site. This happens when too many people try to access a small server all at once.

The British Columbia mirror site was up, however: www.zetabc.com

When in doubt, you can always pull pages out of the Google cache.

Jigsaw
2003-May-14, 09:42 PM
It's all Geek to me, Byrd.

Heh.

:lol:

dramaking
2003-May-15, 03:30 PM
THE EARTH IS GOING TO STOP SPINNING AND 10 PERCENT OF THE PEROPLE ARE GOING TO SURVIE IN THIER SAFE PLACES. I GUESS THE 10 PERCENT WHO SURVIVE ARE ALL NAMED CLARK KENT

jamestox
2003-May-15, 03:39 PM
dramaking:

Take two Sominex and post again after you wake up.

:wink:

JT

TriangleMan
2003-May-15, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the Board dramaking! (Your Caps Lock key is stuck.)