PDA

View Full Version : This is Pathetic....

Doctor J
2003-May-15, 09:58 PM
In a last ditch effort to save zetatalk, Samsara has developed a table with the latest dates, etc.....

http://www.samsara2003.com/New/new-main.htm#calculations

I just tried to post a reply to him on TT-Watch, but I have little doubt it will never see the light of day.... this is pathetic, and is a rewrite of everything that zetatalk has been saying for the past year.....I even pointed out to him that the very fact that he was still posting to the internet is evidence that PX doesnt exist, since the satellites and cell phones and other networks were supposed to be collapsing well before now....he does say, however, that Nancy will definitely be on the IRC chat on Saturday (to take heat, just before everything breaks loose, he implies).....we cant let them get away with this! I am sooooo glad that the BA went on Coast to Coast and debunked her...makes me proud to be on the Disonfo Payroll, but we cant let them change the date and rewrite history again and again....

purplekitten
2003-May-15, 10:02 PM
If there is no evidence of an impending passage by the end of next week, then in this authors opinion, a non-event may be safely declared.

What a croc :roll:

ObiWan377
2003-May-15, 10:11 PM
I'm a tad concerned, but somethings up, since his page is nothing but fancy graphics. Could someone clarify whether or not this is right or wrong? I'm not expert at this stuff, and an explination would be greatly appreciated.

fingolfen
2003-May-15, 10:12 PM
In a last ditch effort to save zetatalk, Samsara has developed a table with the latest dates, etc.....

I just tried to post a reply to him on TT-Watch, but I have little doubt it will never see the light of day.... this is pathetic, and is a rewrite of everything that zetatalk has been saying for the past year.....I even pointed out to him that the very fact that he was still posting to the internet is evidence that PX doesnt exist, since the satellites and cell phones and other networks were supposed to be collapsing well before now....he does say, however, that Nancy will definitely be on the IRC chat on Saturday (to take heat, just before everything breaks loose, he implies).....we cant let them get away with this! I am sooooo glad that the BA went on Coast to Coast and debunked her...makes me proud to be on the Disonfo Payroll, but we cant let them change the date and rewrite history again and again....

The people that put up sites like that, and really believe the crap they're spewing scare me infinitely more than Osama bin Laden ever did... or the entire blessed nuclear aresonal of the Soviet Union. It's not a question of ignorence... it's a question of people believing a delusion. *sigh*

Wingnut Ninja
2003-May-15, 10:28 PM
*file -> save as*

I like the color scheme. But... NOOOOO! The world comes crashing to a halt the same day PlanetSide comes out! Oh, cruel fate!

Dana_Mix
2003-May-15, 10:39 PM
[quote="Doctor J"]In a last ditch effort to save zetatalk, Samsara has developed a table with the latest dates, etc.....

I just tried to post a reply to him on TT-Watch, but I have little doubt it will never see the light of day

If you've been kicked out, just unsubscribe and resubscribe. It worked for me.

What name do you use in ttwatch?

best,

Dana

Psionyx
2003-May-15, 10:46 PM
Save your money, Wingnut, Planetside is fun and all, but it's terribly shallow and the power disparity heavily favors the Terrans. And come on, do you really want to spend a monthly fee to play a first person shooter? One without any real development at all?

Greenhalgh
2003-May-15, 11:12 PM
I love the fact that at the bottom of the page is a link to the USGS Seismograph page to prove the point that the Earth is shuddering as we speak... shame the readings are VERY quiet. :lol: :P

Obi_DonKenobi
2003-May-15, 11:40 PM
Heh! CAN'T WAIT to see how they squirm their way out of this. Before, they had the benefit of time to say, "it's coming!" and "watchout!" Well, time's up. Let's see how those Zeta-Dunderheads explain themselves when nothing happens. I'll bet you they come up with *something*. "Oh, the Zetas saved the Earth by rerouting Planet-X into the 5th Dimension," or some such. Mark my words! Don't be too frustrated when they do this; they are, after all, just a bunch of (mostly) harmless loonies.

Peace_Rules
2003-May-15, 11:52 PM
HAHAHA! I found the whole thing to be bloody hilarious!

My favorite part:

Calculations are approximations based on Zeta global coordinates using quadratic spline calculations (see source).

See source? HAHA! This reads like a bad Sci-Fi comedy, (space truckers anyone?) How can anyone take this seriously?

dgruss23
2003-May-16, 12:06 AM
It kinda reminds me of the old Robin Williams joke about Muammar Gaddafi's line drawn in the international waters (if I'm remembering the incident right):

Williams as Gaddafi: "If you cross this line."

Williams steps back: "Ok, if you cross this line."

And so on.

I suspect there'll always be a new "final" date.

LTC8K6
2003-May-16, 01:33 AM
Well, he's at odds with Zetatalk, which says the Earth is already stopped. :D

Peace_Rules
2003-May-16, 01:41 AM
Anyone else catch this:

This is in accordance with a 1 week rotation stoppage (3 1/2 days before passage & 3 1/2 days after passage).

My, that sure has changed. We were originally supposed to be stopped on May 8th, a full 7 days before May 15th. And the Zetas think humans are inferior beings.

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 04:25 AM
[quote="Doctor J"]In a last ditch effort to save zetatalk, Samsara has developed a table with the latest dates, etc.....

I just tried to post a reply to him on TT-Watch, but I have little doubt it will never see the light of day
best,
Dana
I think I found a secret Zeta site. It looks like it might be the draft site for the site above. Try pasting this into a browser
http://www.samsara2003.com-New-new-main@%77%77%77%2e%63%68%69%70%6d%61%6e%2e%6f%72%67/Zeta/Reticuli.htm#calculations

:roll: :wink: :o 8) :lol:

freddo
2003-May-16, 04:29 AM
Geez Wolf that must have taken a little while to do :lol:

freddo
2003-May-16, 04:34 AM
Just noticed something else - on the page he says

Is this the lunar eclipse predicted to proceed armageddon?

Then there is a picture of an eclipse from The Year 2000?!?!?!?

Armageddon is sure taking it's sweet arlis time!

C.

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 04:34 AM
Geez Wolf that must have taken a little while to do :lol: Not too much really. I could do much better if I spent some real time on it. :D

g99
2003-May-16, 04:38 AM
wolf: did you really do that? dang. I bow down to your time waisting skills....

coolguy
2003-May-16, 04:40 AM
http://home.earthlink.net/%7Esamsara2003/Countdown/Countdown.htm

This is a new one to I believe :-?

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 04:47 AM
wolf: did you really do that? dang. I bow down to your time waisting skills.... :lol: :lol: :lol: only hard part was breaking all the links. musta been a hundred of um in there. (wouldn't want it actually linking to a real Zeta site dont ya know). To bad I cant post a smerfed link like a real one. :-?

revRecluse
2003-May-16, 10:21 AM
I'll be in the IRC Chat this week w/ beer and chips; should be a scream to read..

Doctor J
2003-May-16, 01:28 PM

best,

Dana

I might try that.....but I debate with myself all the time whether it is worth the effort.... I am/was drjreed2002 (at least I can claim to be honest in there...).... I think my banning came when Brian Gillbanks used a couple of my posts on his zetatalk debunking website....that and the "Stop It" email I got from the moderator were a clue....

girl101
2003-May-16, 01:36 PM
Anybody know who this Samsura is? I mean, NancyLied's been in command for 7 years, so you could understand how some people could start to follow her and listen. This guy's been around, what a day? And now people are believing him? What if I put up a website with my own countdown clock, and make it for.... let's say, August? Do I get to have followers too? :)

Girl 101

LTC8K6
2003-May-16, 01:40 PM
August?

Good choice. :wink:

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 01:43 PM
Do I get to have followers too? :)
Girl 101
You bet! Where ya wanta go? :) :oops:

Doctor J
2003-May-16, 02:30 PM
Girl101: My bad....I have been reading this ** at zetatalk and tt-watch so long I forgot that others dont know all the players...

Samsara is T. G. Trobaugh, one of the true believers in zetatalk...

http://www.skepticalmind.com/the_players.html

coolguy
2003-May-16, 02:36 PM
internet is evidence that PX doesnt exist, since the satellites and cell phones and other networks were supposed to be collapsing well before now....

My friend has Satalite internet and it works perfectly fine

RichField
2003-May-16, 02:38 PM
Anybody know who this Samsura is? I mean, NancyLied's been in command for 7 years, so you could understand how some people could start to follow her and listen. This guy's been around, what a day? And now people are believing him?

Not such a new player (http://www.skepticalmind.com/the_players.html). He's been around for a little while, and posts to sci.astro as Garrett every once in a while.

nanojath
2003-May-16, 03:18 PM
From the cited site:

"P.S. If it does NOT occur, then there are some very disturbing questions that need to be answered, like who's creating the chemtrails and for what purpose and when IS the 12th planet due to arrive? These obviously ARE the end-times so WHEN is the poleshift, which there is overwhelming evidence of occurring in the past, going to happen? What was the true agenda of the Zetatalk, which in the case of a non-event are certainly negative-oriented entities. I don't think anyone taking this seriously really considers Nancy to be a hoaxer. My point is, that a non-event would bring up more questions than it would answer. I'm so afraid that right when everyone concludes it was a hoax - the 12th planet is suddenly going to show up!"

And thus you see the setting up of the next phase. Notice that the "disturbing" questions that should occur to the rational mind - to whit, "have I been centering my life and beliefs on one big steaming load?" are notably absent from the list. It's classic unreason: the basic premise of ZetaTalk is a summer 2003 pole-shift. Given the failure of this, anything else ZetaTalk has to say (most importantly, that it originates in friendly aliens from Zeta Reticuli) is totally suspect and unreliable. Yet this person is ready to accept the failure of the central premise and yet hold on to all the attendant beliefs - the extraterrestrial origin of ZetaTalk, the existance of Planet X, the idea that these are the "end times." No point arguing with this.

Peace_Rules
2003-May-23, 10:22 PM
Well, it's now the 23rd, and the only thing that seems to have changed his website. The countdown to doomsday is no longer there. :D

Sigma_Orionis
2003-May-23, 10:39 PM
From http://www.samsara2003.com/New/new-main.htm#calculations:

As soon as the dust settles and more information becomes available, I will refrain from making any firm assertions of what this channel's true intent may be. ET agenda's both positive & negative, are often difficult for those in 3rd density to comprehend.

How considerate of him :lol: and for US$ 29.95 some of these compasionate souls will help any of us reach the '4th Density', isn't THAT comforting? :lol:

WolfKC
2003-May-24, 12:53 AM
How considerate of him :lol: and for US$ 29.95 some of these compasionate souls will help any of us reach the '4th Density', isn't THAT comforting? :lol:
And for an extra $150 I'll help any of you reach the '5th Density'. Of course I figure you gota be pretty dense to start with if you send me $150. :lol:

Grand Vizier
2003-May-24, 08:23 AM
Anybody know who this Samsura is? I mean, NancyLied's been in command for 7 years, so you could understand how some people could start to follow her and listen. This guy's been around, what a day? And now people are believing him? Girl 101

No, he (and that site) have been around for some time. He even has a players entry on skepticalmind. See:

http://www.skepticalmind.com/the_players.html

His pronouncements are definitely nuttier than Nancy's though. Don't know why he doesn't set up a cult of his own.

carolyn
2003-May-25, 07:53 AM
Hey wolf fame at last, this has to describe your site doen't it 8)

quote:

Debunkers have put up another elaborate debunking site discrediting PX & Nancy Lieder, which includes a parody of my website. It sure looks like someone went through a WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF TROUBLE just to discredit something they could have more easily done by simply waiting until the stated dates come and go. If it's all just SO SILLY, why even bother to spend the time?

end quote:

:D

Sigma_Orionis
2003-May-25, 01:25 PM
I guessed they answered that question themselves didn't they? :D

Sigma_Orionis
2003-May-25, 02:18 PM
And for an extra $150 I'll help any of you reach the '5th Density'. Of course I figure you gota be pretty dense to start with if you send me $150. :lol:

ROFL, when they reach 5th density they are ready to buy my bridge!