PDA

View Full Version : Okay, let's figure this out.

Psionyx
2003-May-15, 10:42 PM
Okay, so if we go by Nancy's coordinates and description (To the right of Orion's bow, in the left flank of Taurus, we're looking at roughly RA: 4h 33m 59s Dec: +161'32" or thereabouts. What do I see there but a large, bright object known as the star Aldebaran. It is, in fact, directly left of the sun (And a little 'below'). Also in the vicinity are the NGC1647 cluster, though a bit farther off, and the Pleiades star cluster is clearly visible 'above and to the left' of the sun, at a sharper (roughly 45 degree) angle.

Across the way, though fainter, certainly, but perhaps in the position Nancy would have you believe is where PX would be at Sunset is the planet Mercury, with Venus (Always one of the brightest objects in the sky, and easily visible in the morning and early evening) slightly farther to the right and slightly below that.

Any corrections or am I properly observing? :)

WolfKC
2003-May-15, 11:47 PM
Here's your area. Here's where PX aint (www.chipman.org/starhoax/5_15PXposition.jpg).
Please view full screen for best results.

LTC8K6
2003-May-16, 02:09 AM
PX is supposed to be to the right of the sun.

Dracovi
2003-May-16, 02:23 AM
Yes and on the left at sunrise as well. All the stuff Nancy has going on is outright insane. Even if we3 were to follow her co-ordintes the side to see would be the right at sunset and left on sunrise. The crossing is to be soon and when that occurs it will reverse as the planet is to be seen on the right of the sun at sunrise and left at sunset. The data for the crossover is still posted on an alternate site. Nancy has killed the data in her last houskeeping episode, she has her site working in canada zetabc.com.

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 02:38 AM
PX is supposed to be to the right of the sun.
Hah, PX is supposed to be in the sky somewhere. But it isn't.
Unless I'm wrong, what I marked is RA: 4h 33m 59s Dec: +161'32" which is what the orgional post mentions.

LTC8K6
2003-May-16, 02:54 AM
WolfKC, that wasn't directed at you.

I was referencing the Zetas charts.

Since the Earth has already stopped, it's too late to go looking now, anyway. :D