PDA

View Full Version : CHEMTRAILS PREDICTION

ParasiteVer16
2003-May-16, 01:05 AM
Well looks like one of Nancy's predictions was right for once...... There have been many reports the past week of chemtrails being sprayed.... i didn't really pay any attention to this until i walked outside a while ago.... there were three chemtrails sprayed over my house (no not contrails, CHEMTRAILS). See this really scared me because there have never been any chemtrails sprayed over us before. Why are they spraying them? everytime they spray them people get diseases and they cause haze..... is this some sort of way of covering up PX? .... hmmm maybe im just being a little bit paranoid..

TroyNJ
2003-May-16, 01:13 AM
relax, this Planet X stuff is the biggest load of "crap" I have ever heard of! I"m very versed in this stuff & none of it has a ounce of truth to it...Nancy is a true CRACKjob!

:roll:

LTC8K6
2003-May-16, 01:14 AM
No, not chemtrails, contrails.

But this is not a topic for this board.

russ_watters
2003-May-16, 01:18 AM
relax, this Planet X stuff is the biggest load of "crap" I have ever heard of! I"m very versed in this stuff & none of it has a ounce of truth to it...Nancy is a true CRACKjob!

:roll: But its entertaining.

I cannot fathom how people can think that contrails are chemicals. Maybe that one was started by someone with poor reading comprehension?

ParasiteVer16
2003-May-16, 01:18 AM
no i know what contrails look like, but these were CHEMTRAILS!! they stayed in the sky for an hour and they are still in the sky

freddo
2003-May-16, 01:30 AM
Parasite can you explain what the difference is between a chem and a contrail? I would like to know what change in the properties of said trail are........ If this is OT please PM myself

LTC8K6
2003-May-16, 01:39 AM
Contrails have always been known to stay in the sky for hours and even to form cirrus banks. Below quote is from a journal of a WW2 French recon pilot, Antoine De St. Exupery, written in 1942 and called Flight to Arras:

"Are the anti-aircraft firing, Dutertre?"
"I believe they are firing, Captain."

Dutertre cannot tell. The bursts are too distant and the smoke is blended in with the ground. They cannot hope to bring us down by such vague firing. At thirty three thousand feet we are virtually invulnerable. They are firing in order to gauge our position, and probably also to guide the fighter groups towards us. A fighter group diluted in the sky like invisible dust.

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

The fighters are guided towards us by their radio, by the bursts on the ground, and by the ostentatious luxury of our white scarf. Nevertheless we swim in an emptiness almost interplanetary. Everything around us and within us is total immobility.

Saint-Exupery and his buddy were flying high altitude photography runs in 1942. They were using oxygen, but no pressurization. He mentions that everything froze on the plane, including the controls, guns, throttle. He talks about having to keep squeezing his oxygen supply tube and mask to keep them open and working. Has to kick the rudder, etc. Asks his buddy to check the pressure in the oxygen bottles. Talks about how the altitude is probably damaging his health. More from the book:

"Into the exhaust pipe of my mask I spat icicles fine as needles. From time to time I had to crush the the stopper of frost that continued to form inside the flexible rubber, lest it suffocate me. When I squeezed the tube, I felt it grate in my palm."

Greenhalgh
2003-May-16, 01:44 AM
And I assume spreading 'chemtrails' would be quite pointless too. I mean, surely people a few miles away would be able to see that piece of sky at a different angle? To hide the sky from everyone, it'd have to cover the entire sky. Chemtrails are just a myth... another reason for conspiracy theorists to blame the Government for their bad health. Maybe they should leave their computers for a while, get a bit of fresh air and all will be fine and dandy :lol:

LTC8K6
2003-May-16, 01:45 AM
Glorious contrail X in the sky in 1958:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/094277/M/

Actually, there's a third contrail in there too.

How long till this is locked?

Greenhalgh
2003-May-16, 01:52 AM
I've to see a contrail (or chemtrail if you prefer :lol:) that could hide a massive, great planet in any case, especially one that is meant to glow red.

freddo
2003-May-16, 02:09 AM
[looks at past 3/4 posts]

Yep - this is essentially the point I was alluding to - there is no difference between chem and contrails because they are all contrails.....

Anyone ever seen an aircraft do a fuel dump? This would be a heck of a lot more like what a chemtrail would appear to be - and has little resemblance at all to your garden variety contrail.
Furthermore, due to a fuel dumps quick dispersion (or fall to Earth per se) the fact that so called 'chemtrails' hang around in the air for long periods of time is supporting evidence that it is merely a contrail.
Any aircraft can (and will) do this in the correct atmospheric conditions, and altitude....

Lock away BA....

Toutatis
2003-May-16, 03:16 AM
The "chemtrail" ** is the brain child of Alex Jones (q.v.) conspiracy monger EXTRAORDINAIRE! --- Although his particular bugaboo is *NOT* PX/Nibiru - Rather it is the "sinister" New World Order led by the obscure Masonic faction "The Illuminati" - out to, among other ALLEGED atrocities, reduce the human population by 90% to the end of imposition of general slavery...

I *REFUSE* to post a link to his site (Google him if you care) my sole intent in making mention of him here is demonstration of the high level of inter-conspiracy 'plagiarism' to be found (a discrediting observation to be certain!). Case in point "Chemtrails": Lieder borrowed Jones' alleged 'pathogen dissemination program' for employment as her 'smoke screen' dodge…

IMPORTANT --- Jones is possessed of far greater rhetorical savvy and is all around much more convincing than Nancy (Well… his is an easier 'pitch' - to wit man's inhumanity to man) and yes the Govt. has committed some atrocious acts (e.g. the Tuskegee experiments, drafting of the "Northwoods Plan", etc...) - NONETHELESS JONES IS JUST PLAIN WRONG RE: THE FUTURE OF CIVILIZATION!!! - How do I know? Simple: *COMMON SENSE*, liberty always prevails in the end! - Have a gander at the past 15 years (Ref. the disintegration of the Eastern Bloc.)

Point is: If you must - view Jones' site to see where Nancy is getting some of her material --- BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE *PLEASE* DO NOT CREDIT HIM!!!

Just ask yourself "Would I take it?" Well... that resounding *LIKE HELL!* IS *EVERYBODY'S* RESPONSE!!! - ERGO Alex is a croaker - which is *NOT* to say we should become complacent! The line must, however, be drawn at paranoia!!!

Sincerely
Dan Sarandon

frenat
2003-May-16, 03:50 AM
If you really still think they are chemtrails, think about this. They are a few miles up. If they were spraying something, it would dissipate too much before it reached the ground. Completely undetectible and therefore harmless. Also on days contrails last for hours, all contrails last for hours, not just some. It is an effect of the weather. One last thing. Can you imagine how many people would have to be in on this so-called conspiracy? Mechanics, pilots (I have never known one to not check over his plane before flying), the FAA, the NTSB. Not to mention local and state government groups that would get involved if there were a crash. There are just to many people to cover up something like that. Long story short, chemtrails do not exist. Find something real to worry about.

freddo
2003-May-16, 03:54 AM
Yup... another one for ya - in order for a 'chemtrail' (read contrail) to remain in the air and form a cloud at that altitude it needs to be of a density too low for it to fall to the Earth in the first place!!!

Not a very effect means of transmission from mine.

C.

frenat
2003-May-16, 03:57 AM
Good point.

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 05:35 AM
The idea that someone might try to hide an object in space by using a contrail (or chemtrail) is silly becuase of the huge area of the earth. For any object in space you need to move a few miles or wait a few minites for it to not be behind the contrail anymore.
Even if they could completly cover the sky as seen from one point, 25 miles away it would be clear (of contrails).
This theory is as silly as.... as.... as a big planet coming into the solar system and not being seen! :lol:

Peter B
2003-May-16, 05:43 AM
If you really still think they are chemtrails, think about this. They are a few miles up. If they were spraying something, it would dissipate too much before it reached the ground. Completely undetectible and therefore harmless.

Maybe it's a homeopathic chemtrail! :o The more dispersed, the more potent. *

* If you are inclined to take everything seriously, please read this notice: Consumption instructions: This comment should be read in an ironic frame of mind and treated as a joke.

carolyn
2003-May-16, 05:57 AM
I've to see a contrail (or chemtrail if you prefer :lol:) that could hide a massive, great planet in any case, especially one that is meant to glow red.

I would espesialy like to see the aircraft that would make such a contrail!
the laws of gravety would be stretched to their limits. :lol:

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 06:06 AM

I would espesialy like to see the aircraft that would make such a contrail!
the laws of gravety would be stretched to their limits. :lol:
Well it could happen now that PX is pulling up on the air craft allowing it to carry more chemicals to hide PX!
:lol:

carolyn
2003-May-16, 06:13 AM
silly me :roll: how could I forget!