PDA

View Full Version : Plant X Nancy was on Q102 radio station for an Interview

bobbi0980
2003-May-16, 03:00 PM
I was listening to the radio station when this wack-job was saying Philadelphia is going to be washed away basically. Where did she come from? She was saying that we all need to go to the mountains to be safe. If we have pets and do not want to EAT THEM they put them to sleep. WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS THIS?

David Hall
2003-May-16, 03:48 PM
Welcome Bobbi. Read around this board and some of the links the BA gives on his PX page. You'll quickly get an idea of what Nancy is like (hint, you probably aren't too far off in your initial impressions).

Jigsaw
2003-May-16, 04:00 PM
Here's the Planet X FAQ from the Bad Astronomer.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/nutshell.html

Actually, Bobbi, the whole thing's basically over. She was predicting May 15, 2003 as the date for the End Of The World, and I dunno 'bout you, but I haven't noticed any Ends Of The World where I'm at. If you'll read the first, say, 20 threads in this Planet X forum, you'll get a pretty good grasp of what's been going on.

And you missed it. :lol: Dang.

girl101
2003-May-16, 05:56 PM
Ok, so we have 2 stations in high population areas where she is preaching the killing and eating of pets? (Philadelphia and LA)?

This is seriously getting out of hand.

Girl 101

The Bad Astronomer
2003-May-16, 06:54 PM
Was her interview in Philly? I was just on the radio there last night, debunking all this. It was fun; the DJs were very silly.

Welcome to the board!

carolyn
2003-May-16, 07:00 PM
Ok, so we have 2 stations in high population areas where she is preaching the killing and eating of pets? (Philadelphia and LA)?

This is seriously getting out of hand.

Girl 101

she's getting desperate, the desperate do most anything to stop from going under, if she sinks, she drowns. And boy is she going under! think she will unravel in a serious way soon, all delusions will be stripped bare and she will be left with herself - no zeta's - all alone. Don't think that will be a very nice place to be.

Doctor J
2003-May-16, 08:20 PM
I recommend listening to the clip about her dog from the LA station...the DJs were falling all over themselves laughing about it. I think that they think the whole thing is a big joke, so that the word is spreading through the radio DJ networks that 'here is a nutty lady who will say anything on the air'......one station will pick up from another and another....all in the name of ratings...

ktesibios
2003-May-16, 09:54 PM
Was her interview in Philly? I was just on the radio there last night, debunking all this. It was fun; the DJs were very silly.

Welcome to the board!

Q102 would be WIOQ, 102.1 FM. As an ex-Philadelphian, I do recall it very well. Which station were you on, BA?

tazmandevil3
2003-May-16, 11:04 PM
Y100 (100.3 FM) is better than Q102. :P

WolfKC
2003-May-16, 11:37 PM
she's getting desperate, the desperate do most anything to stop from going under, if she sinks, she drowns. And boy is she going under! think she will unravel in a serious way soon, all delusions will be stripped bare and she will be left with herself - no zeta's - all alone. Don't think that will be a very nice place to be.

Nah, I think I can hear her getting a message right now

Zetas: "Dear Nancy. We are sorry you recieved this disinformation from us. One of our people was captured by NASA and forced to send that to you. The real PX wont be near earth for another 8 months or so. I do hope you can get the TRUTH out and save lives in spite of this terrable misunderstanding."
Much Love,
Squishy Bug Looking Critter

Ack! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Bad Astronomer
2003-May-17, 12:11 AM
I was on Czaradio, way down the dial. They have a really small broadcast area, so I doubt very many people heard me.

carolyn
2003-May-17, 06:54 AM
I was on Czaradio, way down the dial. They have a really small broadcast area, so I doubt very many people heard me.

did you here Ms lier's latest broadcast ? what did she say??