PDA

View Full Version : What happened to JS Princeton?

dgruss23
2003-May-22, 01:35 AM
Its been over a month since we heard from JS. Where do you think he's gone?

My 5th option didn't show on the poll: "JS is Nancy Lieder and is now in :oops: BABB hiding." :D

Ok, so that one's obviously out.

dgruss23
2003-May-22, 01:43 AM
Ok, what did I do here? I had 4 choices. Then I wasn't seeing any choices. So I added them again and now I have 7 choices. How do I get rid of the extra choices? :oops:

Edited to add the following:

Sorry folks, I royally screwed this up. So if you want to vote, how about picking the first choice for the duplicate choices.

ToSeek
2003-May-22, 01:46 AM
I think he has made a Nobel-prize-caliber discovery and is feverishly working to publish it before someone else can. ;)

ljbrs
2003-May-22, 01:53 AM
Perhaps JS Princeton has given up trying to help recalcitrant others see the light and is in a bulletin-board retirement or rest home.

Whatever. I miss his posts.

Oh, shoot.

ljbrs :cry:

g99
2003-May-22, 02:27 AM
yah miss him too. That is why he is in the missing posters topic. :-) Hopefully he will come back to us. You know if we all think of him at the same time, maybe John Edwards can go over to his house and get him on the computer....

informant
2003-May-22, 08:31 AM
I think he was abducted by the Zetans and taken to Nibiru to be punished for his continuous debunking of Sitchin.

gethen
2003-May-22, 02:16 PM
I think he's just been really really busy. Kilopi provided proof of that in the missing posters thread. If he's an undergraduate he's probably also finsihing exams, etc.

ljbrs
2003-May-23, 12:48 AM
If he's an undergraduate he's probably also finsihing exams, etc.

If he is an undergraduate doing exams (or a graduate student doing exams), he certainly is at the top of his class. I always loved to read his (and others) posts.

I hope he will be back. Then again, he probably became tired of reading the same old, same old, silly statements by certain people who felt that they had the true answers to all questions in astronomy and cosmology.

I miss Doctor Don, also. However, I believe he is busy teaching at a university. I have heard him lecture. He is JUST GREAT!

D J
2003-May-23, 01:31 AM
Perhaps JS Princeton has given up trying to help recalcitrant others see the light and is in a bulletin-board retirement or rest home.

Whatever. I miss his posts.

Oh, shoot.

Don`t be worry JS is just checking his popularity to the board knowing his demesurated ego! :roll:

..... he will return soon. :wink:

dgruss23
2003-May-23, 02:06 AM
I see there are three votes for JS on the board as a newbie. Anybody want to speculate on which newbie?

g99
2003-May-23, 02:32 AM
WolfKC. :-)

dgruss23
2003-May-23, 02:52 AM
WolfKC. :-)

Well the rate of posts is right (372 in only a few weeks), but WolfKC has only posted on Planet X. So JS is taking a break from everything else?

Kaptain K
2003-May-23, 03:21 AM
Also, WolfKC made a comment about the weather in Texas. That sort of rules out Princeton. Texas* is big, but it's not that big! 8)

* From the handle I assumed Kansas City. Shows what happens when you assume. :oops:

2003-Jul-14, 03:45 AM
saw a post in another string, with a web page link. maybe the missing posters board? anyway, looks like he's in the middle of some huge mapping project (http://www.princeton.edu/pr/pwb/03/0303/7a.shtml) i think. could be him? like i said, don't know where i saw that post...but this is the site it linked to.

Humphrey
2003-Jul-14, 03:50 AM
saw a post in another string, with a web page link. maybe the missing posters board? anyway, looks like he's in the middle of some huge mapping project (http://www.princeton.edu/pr/pwb/03/0303/7a.shtml) i think. could be him? like i said, don't know where i saw that post...but this is the site it linked to.

Guest? hmm...i didn't know you can post anonymously. Well if you are new, Welcome to the board!!! :-)

And yes, it was the missing posters thread.

The Supreme Canuck
2003-Jul-14, 03:52 AM
IT'S JS!!!!

Humphrey
2003-Jul-14, 03:54 AM
IT'S JS!!!!

:o

You know i had that feeling. :-)

Maybe this Guest poster can enlighten us.....

2003-Jul-14, 07:14 AM
i am a guest now? oh dear...i wonder what happened? well, i know who i am...do you?

i don't know what happened! one minute i was posting along just fine, the next i'm a guest?

hint: it's astronomy related...

Musashi
2003-Jul-14, 07:16 AM
In the dark, you tripped over your tripod, bonked your head, and suffered an identity crises?

Humphrey
2003-Jul-14, 07:16 AM
i am a guest now? oh dear...i wonder what happened? well, i know who i am...do you?

i don't know what happened! one minute i was posting along just fine, the next i'm a guest?

hint: it's astronomy related...

Not much of a hint, this board is astronomy related. :-)

Another one? Please!!!

2003-Jul-14, 07:48 AM
i think it must be something with this particular forum, to post in any others i have to log in if i'm not already (i have a few browsers open...makes things faster.) maybe the BA hasn't fixed that yet, hope he does or EVERYONE will run rampant in here!

this is kind of fun though...and yes the whole board is astronomy related. that's the beauty of it :D

here's another one. with all the banging my head seems to be doing, i could use more aspirin than Bruce Willis in "Die Hard III"

Musashi
2003-Jul-14, 07:50 AM
man on the moon?

The Supreme Canuck
2003-Jul-14, 07:50 AM
AGH! Beat me to it!

2003-Jul-14, 07:51 AM
the one and the same :D

Musashi
2003-Jul-14, 07:52 AM
I got it!!!

man on the moon
2003-Jul-14, 07:53 AM
darn...i was hoping to keep playing a little longer! :lol:

cyrek1
2003-Jul-20, 01:53 PM
To all above:

cyreks reply: (aka michael cyrek)

Maybe I should start posting my ideas again. I have a few more I could post.

This will bring back JS in a hurry.

snowcelt
2003-Jul-22, 09:07 AM
JS could not be doing any kind of lurking/ hiding. I think that he is dwelling in a higher plane. And I know because JS has been there for me when all others have failed. I think that JS was burnt out by YEC. Think about it folks. The man/woman was a star for all whom took that what is, over, that what was, what was scribed by the Antioch, drunkin' boy's club.

JS fought until there was no more energy left in his body. What has to be done is that we have to save his wraith: if not, we will forget that, that, what we know will be lost forever. Heck, I used to know the JS anthem: Get thee back O Prince of Lies!

Humphrey
2003-Jul-25, 10:08 PM
I know thisa is kind of a bummer, but could he of passed on in the real sense?

gethen
2003-Jul-25, 11:12 PM
I know thisa is kind of a bummer, but could he of passed on in the real sense?

I don't think so. My son believes that he knows JS, if kilopi's picture-bearing post was correct. He says he thinks JS is probably just incredibly busy right now, and just had more free time last semester. I'm sure he would have heard, through his department, if anything really awful had happened to JS.