PDA

View Full Version : John Edward.....FRAUD!!!

Sever
2003-May-23, 11:31 PM
O.K for those who do not watch sci-fi john edward(JE) is some short of psyhic guy who "can see the dead"(I see dead people) wwho has his own show. any way during the show he claims to see dead peopel(umm o.k is there a "bob" who crossed recenty?) and the audiance cries whatever(Note: he never says dead just crossed). Appartenty according to internet accouts he edits the whole show so he always seems right(he just names names and stuff) and possibly bugs the audiance( I mean people are going to go all "will uncle dan be here?") and then guess what? the spineless freak had a special 911 show (how dare he prey off other peoples disaster to get some money). My parents think he's right, I think he's a cold hearted worm/fake.

P.S Dr Phil atn't even a psycaitrist(sp) he's a lawyer, and he is a mean ego-centrical anti-gun nut guy with 3 possible sexual harrassment cases under his belt thats says "its your problem not anyone elses" that may be true but not all ways.

Nightfall
2003-May-23, 11:40 PM
Um, what does this have to do with Bad Astronomy? I think a better forum for this, and I think that they've already talked about it, is the Urbal Legends Reference Pages (http://www.ulrp.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi).

aporetic_r
2003-May-23, 11:41 PM
P.S Dr Phil atn't even a psycaitrist(sp) he's a lawyer, and he is a mean ego-centrical anti-gun nut guy with 3 possible sexual harrassment cases under his belt thats says "its your problem not anyone elses" that may be true but not all ways.

I just gotta know... What does "anti-gun" have to do with anything?

For that matter, what do sexual harrassment cases have to do with it?

The last paragraph weakened your entire argument.

Aporetic
www.polisci.wisc.edu/~rdparrish

Sever
2003-May-23, 11:44 PM
how do u delete posts?

Nightfall
2003-May-23, 11:57 PM
Before, anyone replies to your response, hit the "X" on the upper right hand section of the message. It'll be right next to the "Edit" function. I guess for this topic, private message, or e-mail, the Bad Astronomer, and ask him to delete it for you.

The Bad Astronomer
2003-May-24, 12:27 AM
Not astronomy-related. Locked.