PDA

View Full Version : Best SF Comedy in Cinema: Round 1h

Lord Jubjub
2007-Feb-22, 12:20 AM
Name the good comedies. Not necessarily the funniest or the laugh-out-loudest, merely the ones you thought were good.

Lord Jubjub
2007-Feb-22, 12:23 AM
Nice cluster of movies. Voted for all but Weird Science.

peter eldergill
2007-Feb-22, 02:01 AM
Shaun of the Dead was Freakin' hilarious....if you haven't seen it...go rent it...really funny movie!

Pete

ggremlin
2007-Feb-22, 02:13 AM
Ghostbuster's was great, how can you beat dialog like "We got a giant cockroach running around in a Edgar suit.", MIB

redshifter
2007-Feb-22, 06:55 PM
Man, tough call here, very easy to pick all of them. After all, the poll states 'pick the good comedies from this list'. Well, they're all good! However, voting for all would kinda defeat the purpose, so I voted for MIB. Shaun of the Dead a very close second.

parallaxicality
2007-Feb-22, 06:58 PM
Ghostbusters for me. Love Shaun of the Dead, but Ghostbusters was something perfect.

Gillianren
2007-Feb-22, 07:36 PM
Man, tough call here, very easy to pick all of them. After all, the poll states 'pick the good comedies from this list'. Well, they're all good! However, voting for all would kinda defeat the purpose, so I voted for MIB. Shaun of the Dead a very close second.

Hey, you can vote for all of 'em; it's an elimination round. Our good lord, here, picks the ones that get votes above a certain cutoff to go into the next round. There's one of the polls this time 'round where I did vote for all of them.

Josh
2007-Feb-22, 10:50 PM
I voted for all of them. They have all been great movies in their own time and right.

Lord Jubjub
2007-Feb-22, 11:36 PM
At least a couple of these polls, I voted 4/5. Even if Hollywood regularly screws up dramatic sci-fi, they definitely know how to do comedy.