PDA

View Full Version : Auto lower-case letters?

CJSF
2007-Mar-29, 02:55 PM
For some reason the board is changing some upper-case letters to lower-case automatically. This has never been a problem for me until today.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

CJSF (should be all caps)

OK, great - so now it seems to be working for this thread, but not this one (http://www.bautforum.com/showpost.php?p=958661&postcount=37).

antoniseb
2007-Mar-29, 03:06 PM
I experienced it recently as well. This had been removed from a previous version of the site software, but seems to have recently sneaked back in.

Moose
2007-Mar-29, 03:29 PM
Didn't Fraser say recently that he wanted to update the board software soon to address the "unable to see thread" problem? Maybe he did?

CJSF
2007-Mar-29, 03:46 PM
Well, the weird thing is that it doesn't seem to be doing it. It did it in one post that I made, and seemed to "try" to do it in two others, but they turned out OK upon submission.

CJSF

ToSeek
2007-Mar-29, 03:50 PM
It definitely does it in thread titles. I didn't think it did it in actual posts. DOES IT?

2007-Mar-29, 03:52 PM
It definitely does it in thread titles. I didn't think it did it in actual posts. DOES IT?

ARTICLE TITLES?

Edit: Title had all but leading caps minusculed. THIS SHOUTING IS FUN!

CJSF
2007-Mar-29, 06:12 PM
As I said - it doesn't seem to be doing it any more. Oh well...

CJSF

John Mendenhall
2007-Mar-29, 06:18 PM
As I said - it doesn't seem to be doing it any more. Oh well...

CJSF

I dropped Fraser an email about weirdness with apostrophes in some articles (not posts) that was not consistent. Anybody else see this?

The title in this started out ALL CAPS.

You're right, it is fun to shout.