PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire a web assistant

Fraser
2007-Jun-05, 06:49 PM
Howdy folks, I just wanted to let people know that I'm looking to hire a freelance assistant to help me with some of my daily writing and publishing tasks with Universe Today, and other projects I'm working on. So, that would be helping me keep track of blogs and news sources, processing photographs, and uploading stories. I'll still handle the writing part.

So I'm mostly interested in finding someone who has an eagle-eye for spotting science stories (I'll provide all my sources).

It would be part-time work for now, and probably would take a couple of hours a day to complete. It can be done from home, from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a computer and Internet connection. I'm pretty flexible on the hours as well.

This would be an entry-level position. I'll warn you right now, I don't have a lot of money for this, so it's ideal for a college (or even high-school) student looking to earn some cash on the side.

Drop me an email if you're interested, or if you know someone. info@universetoday.com (mailto://info@universetoday.com)

Jerry
2007-Jun-06, 02:07 PM
Have you made an offer to ToSeek? Or is it fair to have a reporter who knows about things before they happen?

George
2007-Jun-06, 04:00 PM
That's a good idea, Jerry. Fraser won't be toseeked if ToSeek is on board.

EricNau
2007-Jul-30, 07:25 AM
I'm assuming you've found someone? :)

markg85
2007-Jul-30, 03:02 PM
i'm more than willing to help you out with universe today in coding (html, php, css, sql).
Not in writing articles :)