PDA

View Full Version : I wish...

Sever
2003-Jun-17, 05:51 PM
you know I wish the canadain space agencey would get more funding o that we could have our own spaceport/comosdome and stuff like mars probes. it would give me at least some national pride(don't ask most canadians are fed up with the goverment here its run by a bunch of incompitent morons :x :evil: ).

logicboy
2003-Jun-17, 06:15 PM
You canadians sure can make robotic arms, Us United Statsians cant even make a decent cup of coffee.

CthulhuBob
2003-Jun-17, 09:50 PM
We also make better beer and hockey players too. But our money sucks :D . No wonder most Americans call it Monopoly money.

aurorae
2003-Jun-17, 10:55 PM
We also make better beer and hockey players too. But our money sucks :D . No wonder most Americans call it Monopoly money.

Things are changing, though. I think your unemployment is a lot lower than ours now, and your money was going up last I looked.

However, our micro brews are excellent nowadays. Better than anywhere except Belgium. But to make up for it, Belgium has the worst light pollution of any country.

Rue
2003-Jun-18, 02:26 PM
As for spaceports there is the Churchill Rocket Research Range. (http://www.spacetoday.org/Rockets/Spaceports/Canada.html)
It was privitized, but was unable to secure orbital launch contracts or an investor. It is now owned by the gov't of manitoba. It is/was one of the launch options for the Xprize team-Arrow.

Russ
2003-Jun-18, 11:26 PM
Canada can't have any rocket launch facilities. It would make the Russians think the USA was launching ICBM's and would cause a nuclear war. :roll: ;) :roll: :lol:

The Supreme Canuck
2003-Jun-19, 03:37 PM
We wouldn't mind. The missiles go over us and land somewhere to the south... :wink: