PDA

View Full Version : I'm expecting!!!

Wally
2002-Feb-22, 11:21 AM
No, not a baby, silly people! Must bigger than that. I'm picking up my brand new LX90 just a few short hours from now! And get this. Due to what must be clean living on my part, our forecast is for clear and cold skies tonight!!! don't know how I'm gonna make it thru work this morning (other than by spending my time here, I guess!).

Anyways, any recommendations on what accessories I should get right away? Figuring a 9 and 40+ mm EP to go with the 26 it comes with. Figure a moon filter (variable???) since we've got a good 1st quarter out there right now. Dew shield, LP filter of some kind (ultrablock maybe? should it be the type that screws directly into the optical opening???). What else is there that'll make tonight even more magical than my wedding night (and I'm not kidding here, since I, uhm, fell asleep that night due to massive partying /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ). Thanks All! Wally

David Hall
2002-Feb-22, 01:10 PM
Whaddayamean? What could be bigger than expecting a new scope? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lucky Dog.

2002-Feb-23, 11:40 AM
Hey Wally-
Dont forget a Scopetronics Digi-T !! That way you can send us all the cool digital pics that you'll take with it! Here's the link -
http://www.scopetronics.com/digi_t.htm