PDA

View Full Version : Black Holes are Key to the Evolution of the Universe

Fraser
2007-Jul-03, 05:45 PM
A supercomputer simulation has retraced the evolution of the Universe, giving astronomers new clues on where they should point their telescopes. And it seems that one of the most important ingredients to this cosmic recipe is black holes. ...

Read the full blog entry (http://www.universetoday.com/2007/07/03/black-holes-are-key-to-the-evolution-of-the-universe/)

Twinsun
2007-Jul-03, 07:25 PM
well u know people have been going on and on for centuries claiming they have physics all sorted out and the minute they look out the window and see new things they're like WOW :| HOW DID THAT GOT THERE ??? :eek: now I believe we should study cosmos for many thousands of years before we can touch subjects like black holes ... cause at the moment, we can just stare at them :)

John Mendenhall
2007-Jul-05, 12:17 PM
well u know people have been going on and on for centuries claiming they have physics all sorted out and the minute they look out the window and see new things they're like WOW :| HOW DID THAT GOT THERE ??? :eek: now I believe we should study cosmos for many thousands of years before we can touch subjects like black holes ... cause at the moment, we can just stare at them :)

I'm so glad to know that black holes are being directly stared at. Which ones, and where are they located? This will be so much better that the inferred locations.

Twinsun
2007-Jul-05, 01:02 PM
not stared in the visual manner ... u can detect them by observing matter being swallowed by them ... it's like when u know a ghost's in the room cause the bed is shaking :p