PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July was our marriage anniversary

suntrack2
2007-Jul-06, 05:02 PM
we have (me and Mrs.) celebrated 12th marriage anniversary just by taking a family dinner in nearby hotel, the dinner was simple and light, 2 curd curry+5 wheat chapatis, 4 fried papad, and 4 sweet dishes, along with our 2 daughters.

though hoteling is not my hobby, but rarely we go in the hotel, and in summer or in rainy season particularly, we avoid hotel dinners, but anyway it was our marriage anniversary, we recall the events of quarrals of we both, but they are found very least, because we have no time to quarral at home, anyway, in the first year the marriage is just like a lotus flower, in second year the marriage is just like a rose flower with a thorny branch, and in third year the marriage is just like a cactus. :) but don't go behind these statements, because the man do such argument when he cross the 12 years of married life span.

My wife said to me that you become little angry in the last 12 years than the first 11 years, I was laugh loudly.

Lianachan
2007-Jul-06, 05:40 PM
I have a friend who shares your wedding anniversary. I always appreciated the irony of being married on "independence day".

Paracelsus
2007-Jul-06, 06:55 PM
Congrats, suntrack2!! :)

Amber Robot
2007-Jul-06, 07:04 PM
the dinner was simple and light, 2 curd curry+5 wheat chapatis, 4 fried papad, and 4 sweet dishes, along with our 2 daughters.

How did the daughters taste? :p

Dragon Star
2007-Jul-06, 08:00 PM

LOL!:silenced:

suntrack2
2007-Jul-07, 10:12 AM

Haha, well my daughters took "country noodles" just like a chinese noodles, as they like it alongwith some 2 slices of (little big cold) ice creme, with 2 chocolate candies and few fry cashew nuts, out of which they loose some items which was fall on the carpet of hotel,

I looked here and there to see if someone is looking, no one was looking hence I call "Mr. Weter" of the hotel who later picked the items which was lying on the carpet and cleaned it. The items were few buiscuits, few cashew nuts, few pieces of chapatis and nothing more than this, why it was happened because daughters are too junior, means lower than the teenage, I think you got it the point. (you know whereever there are families there are such ipisodes which are unavoidable, but I get a large fun through it. :)

I have also told to my wife that the 4th July is a day of great celebrations in the United States of America, my wife raised the eyes and started eating some garlic/tomato/chilly/jinjer/ mix soup. I think soup is the best before the dinner, because it kill your time very fine before the dinner arrangments. :)

Nice question by you robot, thank you and your friend Lianachan, Paracelsus, and star of the dragons.

sunil

PS: 4th July was the Independence Day of America, but the same day was the dependant day for us(means for we both) :)

Tinaa
2007-Jul-08, 01:17 AM
Happy anniversary Sunil!

jimmy
2007-Jul-08, 02:57 AM
Happy Anniversary, Sunil. Just think, every year (on July 4) you can look at American television and tell your friends that the Americans are celebrating the anniversary of you and your wife.LOL With big fireworks, and rockets and flags, etc. LOL All for you!!!!LOL