PDA

View Full Version : Hot Motorcycle Seat, Hot Australian Girl, Hot Bikini

crosscountry
2007-Jul-18, 10:03 PM
Yep, she screamed just a little when she sat on my hot seat. I can't believe I just said that; no not that I had a girl on the bike, that's been happening a lot lately, but that it's hot.

It was so nice today that about 40 of us went to the pool. So did half of Germany. We had to wait in line to buy tickets and then wait in line to use the tickets.

So what happened? Sarah is her name. She's quite a cute little thing with a nice figure and a face to match. Last night at the party she asked if she could go riding with me. I had invited her before, but it never worked out right. Well about noon she came over to finally go for a ride. Like I said she wasn't wearing much, just a bikini and a sun dress. The others in my kitchen were going with bicycle or bus, but I had a 15 pound watermelon and wasn't about to carry that on a bus. So we loaded up the panniers with blankets, home made sweeeet tea, and of course the watermelon. I brought a foot ball and some goggles too.

So we loaded up; I had to show her how to put the helmet on - it was her first time. So what about the title? Before I go any farther I have to say I told her to wear pants and shoes, but she didn't, and I wasn't going to send an attractive Australian girl in little more than a thin piece of cloth home to put more clothes on. So, I got on first of course, and she mounted behind me, and I do mean behind. She sat right in the driver's seat. And she screamed. But just a little. The seat as hot, and she was all over me.

Ok, ok, I'll move on with the story. We took a short ride to the pool and met up with the others. Like I said we were about 40. Most of us set up together, but there was another group. We had representatives from Finland, Norway, Germany, USA, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, France, Poland, Brazil, Canada, Panama and some more I cannot remember. The prettiest girls of each country were representing quite well I might add.

We spent the whole afternoon at the pool, and more people arrived later. Once everyone was there I cut up the watermelon (one we had bought (Jessica had bought)) for the 4th of July but we were all so drunk and full from the 8 hours of bbq that it wasn't even touched. It turned out to be perfect and oh so sweet. I complimented it with about 1/2 gallon of Sweeeet tea and we had a blast.

The football was fun, and so was the pool. It was of course crowded: being only the second sunny day since May, and warm enough to go outside. I snapped a few photos. But don't get your hopes too up - or anything else; unlike some people I don't go straight for the bikini cam. Plus others were taking pictures.

http://photos.crosscountryadventures.us/thumbnails.php?album=121

We had a blast, and then it was time to go home. Sarah and I loaded up again. She was feeling more comfortable this time (plus the bike was parked in the shade), and she wanted to go for a longer ride. I knew just the loop to make. Did I mention that for some reason the girls I give a ride to here hug me like a body pillow. I don't have a sissy bar, not sure if that's why, but they hold me closer than they should. I don't tell them to stop. So for the next 30 minutes I took her on some twisty roads in the nearby forest. I'd give it a little gas on occasion so she'd squeeze me tighter. Just kidding ladies. Well, maybe not. She wasn't afraid, nor did I give her a reason to be.

Anyway, I just got back from a wonderful day with my friends at the pool, plus some riding with a passenger to make most of you jealous. I'll mark this down as a lot of fun.

Oh, and she is leaving on Friday, so tomorrow I'll take her riding again.:whistle:

Here is the official story my mom is going to see (http://www.blog.crosscountryadventures.us/?p=111)

Crosscountry signing off.

BigDon
2007-Jul-19, 05:01 AM
Well damn! Good luck to you Cross! Australian girls tend to be sooooo nice!

crosscountry
2007-Jul-19, 06:06 AM
they sure do.

Hey I was flipping through the photos and noticed something strange.

In one photo I caught a woman sunbathing topless and a naked man.

http://photos.crosscountryadventures.us/albums/Spring%20time/freibad/DSC06117.jpg

the woman is in the background and the man is on the right.

Also in the picture is (from left to right) Dara (Canadian), Kasia, and Gosia barely visible (both Polish). Carlos (from Spain) is in the forground.

naked people at the pool :blink;

Damien Evans
2007-Jul-19, 12:11 PM
Well damn! Good luck to you Cross! Australian girls tend to be sooooo nice!

:D

Why do you think they call us the lucky country?

Swift
2007-Jul-19, 04:56 PM
Anyway, I just got back from a wonderful day with my friends at the pool, plus some riding with a passenger to make most of you jealous. I'll mark this down as a lot of fun.

Your plan worked perfectly, I'm completely jealous. More power to you; meanwhile, I got to get back to work.

Fazor
2007-Jul-19, 05:13 PM
I second that jealousy. I'm stuck in an office in central Ohio, with no bikini-clad women and it's humid and grey and miserable outside. No fair!

mike alexander
2007-Jul-19, 09:42 PM
Why do you think they call us the lucky country?

I thought it was the sunburnt country.

Which probably fits as well...

mattweather
2007-Jul-20, 09:03 AM
I thought it was the sunburnt country.

Which probably fits as well...

LOL!!!!!!!!

It call land down under!:lol:

crosscountry
2007-Jul-20, 09:50 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!

It call land down under!:lol:

you know what an Australian kiss is?

It's like a French Kiss but down under.

(((please feel free to delete this joke if it is over the line)))

Nicolas
2007-Jul-20, 11:31 AM
Why would you lick someone's chin?

:innocent angel:

Maksutov
2007-Jul-20, 11:50 AM
Why would you lick someone's chin?

:innocent angel:
Chin chininey
Chin chininey
Chin chin cher-ee!
Oz girls are pretty
As pretty can be!

Chin chininey
Chin chininey
Chin chin cher-oo!
Consider you're lucky
If an Oz girl likes you
Or gives you a kiss
And that's lucky too.Superozifragilisticwombatalidocious!