PDA

View Full Version : We all just getting fooled

wolfpoker
2007-Aug-09, 07:24 PM
or lied to half of our lifes.

I don't know it any better but I have a feeling that there's mre going on in this world as we know.

I mean it's just funny how everything changes over teh last 400- 500 years, since they discovered america and brought all the evil from europe to america and killed all the good spirits(Indians etc..) here in this country- just to brainwash everybody with their evil beliefs like christianity etc...

Christianity s just based on killing and brainwash people with their beliefs and tellin about good and everything.

My therory is following (if you're interessted)

500 years ago the world was supposed to be a disc, know we find out it's round, then we have the universe where people think we can't imagine how big it is etc...- I tink it's a lie- I think we all know how big the universe is or what our world really is, but we are just to manipulated to believe in our self insteed we take the easy route and believe in that what people who know the truth sell us as the truth but in realit it's a lie.

the same with inside the earth is so much magna , lava etc.. just to hear now it's hollow inside and I believe it- Hitler knew about that 50 years ago- I can verify it from a book that was written in the late 1940's where hitler found out that the earth is hollow( and used it for spaceships or something like that to store or whatever he did with them- it's not the point anyways, fact is the earth is hollow and the goods life in the inside and the bad on the outside and we die on the outside- sun get's to hot, el Nino, earth quakes or we blow each other away.

You know all the unfortunate things (modified by moderator) in this world is conected to a big ball of debris

hitler tried to pull of his one world order now it';s Bush and so on and all those otehr fools in Arabia which they sell us as enemies know the real truth but they are so insecure that they rather fight against the evil america than just to let em go- cause evil destroys itself in the long run.

I mean isn't it strange that white america is tellin everybody everyone is bad and in reality they are the worst of teh worst. Just go to europe everybody is talkin bad about america but here teh Medias sell america as good.
What you have to understand, noone is talkin about himself bad- so it would be strnage if a counry starts sayin we are a bad country. But the people nside the country have the power to change it and start doing good- first thing and main thing is don't run after money it will kill you.

It's nothing bad about havin money nad everybody should have money but what are you gonna do with money?? Spend it on a bunch of ** that you don't even need 2 weeks after you got it- and I'm sure everybody knows that feeling- you bust your move for something and when you finally have it you aint happy with it nomore- so why is money so damn important in this country??
I know the truth and if you are one of the money hungry dudes you know that you're wrong and just blend yourself with all that I need more money.

Do something you really like and you'lls ee money comes automatically and you'll use it to do better things than if you just do it the opposite way.

I guess I'm getting a little carried away here but it just burns like fire in me, cause I know the truth and I want people to know it aswell and since I don't know everything I want to learn from other people aswell.

as you see everything is conected you can't talk about one thing without talkin about the otehr stuff to explain ur world or Universe.

I just got kind of tired but I'll post again

Swift
2007-Aug-09, 07:29 PM
wolfpoker,
Some friendly advice.... You need to needs the rules and the FAQs for this board. Discussion on either religion or politics are strictly forbidden. And this is considered a family friendly board, so bad language, even if partially disguised, is also forbidden.

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 07:32 PM
BTW, is wolfpoker a variation on the card game or is it someone who goes around poking at wolves? :)

BertL
2007-Aug-09, 07:42 PM
So what makes you 'believe' the earth is hollow, then?

NEOWatcher
2007-Aug-09, 07:50 PM
500 years ago the world was supposed to be a disc, know we find out it's round...
Before we get to far... where do you get this fact?

To the un-educated this may have been true. But; I ask you to explain to me who "Eratosthenes" was... what he was famous for, and when he lived.

From there, we can continue.
Just as importantly is BertL's question.

Vonstadt
2007-Aug-09, 07:53 PM
*brain asplodes*

Wow that was quite the rant

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 07:55 PM
But; I ask you to explain to me who "Eratosthenes" was... what he was famous for, and when he lived.

[KEANU REEVES]

Dude, didn't he pal around with the fellow, what's his name, sew-crates?

[/KEANU REEVES]

RChappo
2007-Aug-09, 07:55 PM
Wolfpoker, I'm a little confused about what you mean here :

the same with inside the earth is so much magna , lava etc.. just to hear now it's hollow inside and I believe it- Hitler knew about that 50 years ago- I can verify it from a book that was written in the late 1940's where hitler found out that the earth is hollow( and used it for spaceships or something like that to store or whatever he did with them)

I know it's not your main point but do you mean:

a) Hitler stored spaceships in the "hollow" earth.

b) Hitler used magma and lava as part of his spacecraft.

c) Hitler used his spaceships to store stuff in.

d) none of the above.

?

Palomar
2007-Aug-09, 07:57 PM
I don't call myself a Christian, but would like to address this:

Christianity s just based on killing

Yeah, you're right. Mother Theresa was such a bloody butcher. :rolleyes: And the Christian Children's Fund...going into all those 3rd world nations to feed, clothe, innoculate and educate impoverished children. Etc.

Tsk, tsk...what "evil." :rolleyes:

I hope the Moderators address your post. Oh, and you could use a few spelling lessons while you're at it.

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 07:59 PM
Just noticed this . . .

Thread was over (and should be locked) at the first post: Godwin's Law. :)

EDIT: My bad - Godwin's Law

Van Rijn
2007-Aug-09, 08:01 PM
wolfpoker, welcome. A few things. First, I'd suggest you read the board rules. See here:

http://www.bautforum.com/about-baut/32864-rules-posting-board.html

Second, this section is for space/astronomy related conspiracy theories. I'm not quite sure how yours fits in. Third, regarding this:

500 years ago the world was supposed to be a disc, know we find out it's round, then we have the universe where people think we can't imagine how big it is etc...- I tink it's a lie- I think we all know how big the universe is or what our world really is, but we are just to manipulated to believe in our self insteed we take the easy route and believe in that what people who know the truth sell us as the truth but in realit it's a lie.

the same with inside the earth is so much magna , lava etc.. just to hear now it's hollow inside and I believe it

Excuse me for asking this, but is this a serious statement? Do you really believe the Earth is hollow? I don't want to bother pointing out some of the many problems with the idea if this is a joke.

And, by the way, the Greeks had worked out that the Earth was round. That doesn't stop some folks from having different ideas, even today.

Occam
2007-Aug-09, 08:02 PM
wolfpoker,
I'll make a sweeping assumption, for a moment, that you wish to be taken seriously. So, putting aside all of the typos and misspelled words, you need to try and establish the difference between fact and complete rubbish.
The Earth was not thought to be a disk 500 years ago. It was known to be a sphere.
The Earth is not hollow. Reading it in a book is not verification.

Now, you may be a caring individual with a point to make but you haven't succeeded, in this case. So, sit back and take a look at the name of this forum, then take a look at what you wrote and ask yourself "am I in the right place?"

wolfpoker
2007-Aug-09, 08:13 PM
(Foul language, religious and political material removed by moderator)
And it's all about money

Just look around today it's bad if you don't make money it's a crime not making money almost. casue you get arrested for sleeping on the street- at least in some places- places like Downtown L.A. is already hopless lost anyways.

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 08:14 PM
OK. :whistle:

Fazor
2007-Aug-09, 08:17 PM
Okay, I'll chime in again with another friendly reminder to read the rules, WolfPoker. Religion and Politics are both off limits, and that last post is nothing but a rant against both.

Further more, this section is limited to Space/Astronomy CT's. If you wish to discuss those aspects of your beliefs, then we'd be more than happy to participate.

Vonstadt
2007-Aug-09, 08:27 PM
Um....Oookay. Can you provide /any/ type of evidence...um..at all. To back up any of this? *shrugs* Just you know, wondering?

nomuse
2007-Aug-09, 08:31 PM
I apologize, but the Columbus thing has been a bit of a red flag lately. People who bring up that old falsehood are likely to be reminded forcefully of the Greek thinkers who knew better -- and that the common understanding of Columbus's time was also better.

In point of fact, it was Columbus who was wrong. He and his nay-sayers both agreed on a spherical Earth; Columbus just believed in a _smaller_ one than anyone else. That's why he landed in the Americas and claimed he'd made it all the way to Asia.

You have interesting ideas and there are probably appropriate places to talk about them -- I'd suggest the web forum "Godlike Productions," for instance. This board is, unfortunately, a hard-science board that is interested in the presentation and dissection of reasoned arguments.

Fazor
2007-Aug-09, 08:35 PM
I'm just askin you why wouldn't it be possible in your worl that the earth is hollow.
Tectonics pretty much shoots down the hollow earth idea in and of itself. Land masses couldn't move around unless they were "floating" on the mantle. And the mantle is a liquid. And liquids cannot be hollow. They can however contain solids, which in this case is known as the core.

Our planet consits to 75%of water so you don't think that the water could have "eaten" a big ****in cave in the inside of the planet, maybe somewhere in africa, South america or in the United states and over 1000's of years some foolks may have estab;lished a own culture in their??
No, I don't think there could be people living in a large underground cavity. Not without coming out to the surface on a regular basis. Want a reason? For starters, our bodies cannot handle that kind of atmoshperic pressure. They'd be crushed to death by the weight of the air above them.

Of course I can't take you with me for a trip under the earth and other surcess than a book or my intuition I don't have.
Lastly, intuition is great. Don't lose intuition--it gives you a starting place. However, intiuition is not proof. You need to then go find proof to show your intuition is correct. When I came to BAUT, it was in no small part because my intuition told me, "Hey, what if gravity is a pushing force and not a pulling force?". I can go find literature that shows that I'm not the only person to ever wonder that. But the fine, educated people at BAUT gave me access to some very good reasons to show that, while it felt it could be right, it could be proven that it wasn't. Again, "feeling" and "reality" are two very different things.

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 08:37 PM
I have proof of a hollow Earth. A good documentary: The Mole People

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049516/

:)

korjik
2007-Aug-09, 08:38 PM
All those poor siesmologists. For years and years they research the internal structure of the earth, all for naught, since someone has a hunch that the earth is hollow. Poor, poor siesmologists.....

korjik
2007-Aug-09, 08:42 PM
And make a little test and ask yourself about what I'm writing can it be true??

I guess you get the answer and don't use your brainwashed brain use your inution your heart the truth too answer the question-

and if that doesn't work out for you I'm more than happy to provide you with some more Info

I'm not the problem I'm the solution dude

See I help you find the truth and that helps me finding the truth and believeing more into my intuition and heart and soul, yeah it's kind of deep but **** works homey

A little test: Send sound waves through the rock
result: not hollow

A little test: use tidal friction to figure the Earths moment of inertia

A little test: drill a deep hole

Sorry, brain says a hollow earth could be neat. Heart says physics rules and world is filled.

Please provide some more info that isnt a rant

BertL
2007-Aug-09, 08:43 PM
I asked you why you think the earth is hollow. You refer to Jan Udo Holey (Jan van Helsing is his penname). I dug up some information:

"Jan Udo Holey [...] is a controversial German author who puts forward conspiracy theories about freemasons ruling the world, Hitler surviving World War II in Antarctica, the Earth being hollow, etc. He draws from sources like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. [...] Some of his publications have been banned in Germany and Switzerland under the accusation of inciting anti-semitic hatred." (Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Udo_Holey))

That didn't give me much more information on his book. A Google search returned nothing worth viewing, looking on the Wikipedia article: Hollow Earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth) doesn't mention anything on any Jan either. Either way some basic research does not help me expand understanding on how this book convinced you to believe in this theory.

Furtheron, the book you mentioned is (translated by me, might be a bit wrong) "Secret orders and their power in the 20th century", which sounds more like a book talking about huge government conspiracies than about hollow earths.

You believe in the Hollow Earth because of a book. What did the book say that convinced you that the earth is hollow? Enlighten us, show us what you believe to be the truth. Don't direct us to a book that tells about conspiracies, we're here talking with you about the Hollow Earth, not about a book that's about the Hollow Earth.

R.A.F.
2007-Aug-09, 08:45 PM
- Hitler knew about that 50 years ago-

Hitler didn't know too much about anything 50 years ago (1957) since he had already been dead for 12 years. :)

I'm just askin you why wouldn't it be possible in your worl that the earth is hollow.

If your claim is that the Earth is hollow, then the onus is on you to explain how the science of Earthquakes is wrong.

Good luck with that.

Vonstadt
2007-Aug-09, 08:46 PM
*Snaps fingers* Ahhh ofcourse I've been brainwashed by science! That has been my problem for years!

How do I know the Earth isnt hollow? Geology, Seismology? hehe Oil drillers!

You have to believe oil drillers, they make the best astronauts :P

Oh yes please don't call me ignorant, no need for name calling my friend.

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 08:48 PM
*You have to believe oil drillers, they make the best astronauts :P

Yep. Especially the ones that are 6 ft 7 in tall and weigh 350 lbs. Great astronauts! :lol:

BertL
2007-Aug-09, 08:49 PM
Hitler didn't know too much about anything 50 years ago (1957) since he had already been dead for 12 years. :)
Jan Helsing, the author of the book wolfpoker referred to, believes this is untrue. As wolfpoker refers to this book as a source that proves the earth is hollow*, I expect him to believe that Jan Helsing is also right about Hitler.

* Of course, wolfpoker did not say this; what he actually said that if we want to know why and how the earth is hollow, we need to read the book. Therefore I assume that the book proves the earth is hollow (or else wolfpoker wouldn't be convinced; from what I've read on here from him so far I think he's an extremely sceptical person when it comes to believing stories).

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 08:50 PM
You say casue of gravity or whatever.
Humans are gettin used to everything and I'm not sayin somene made a big hole in the earth and people just moved in their- I said established and I'm sorry but i don't agree with you and what those so called fine educated persons told you.

Simple everyday on Yahoo you find they found dead dinosaurs or just a couple of days they found a spcies of homo sapiens so our evolution theorie will be thrown of and so on. and I'm not believin in what a harvard student tell s me, cause to 90% he hasn't been inn the hollow earth either he just pays knowledge in those fine universitys- and he sits in a school room in boston the same way as I sit my *** in a school room in South L.A.

you know I can't and it's not my job nor my desire to proof you that their is a hollow earth or not- I'm sayin it is and all those things of gravity sounds like ** to me- sorry Just one more of those victims of the 12 step brainwashing camp called school or modern education- **

In Australia their life aboriginis and they communicate per telpathie most of the time- so you tellin me cause some fine educated person who knows how to talk with all that Physic hokuspokus knows better?? Come on as I say most people fool us

Wow! Can't argue with that. :)

Van Rijn
2007-Aug-09, 08:51 PM
No it's no joke and I really belive in that that the earth is hollow. Of course I can't take you with me for a trip under the earth and other surcess than a book or my intuition I don't have.

So, you have no evidence for this, then?

Because self gravity would exceed structural strength of the material making up the Earth. A hollow Earth would collapse. But even assuming there were materials that could withstand that, and assuming somehow a hollow Earth was built, seismological evidence, among other things, shows that it is not hollow.

Our planet consits to 75%of water so you don't think that the water could have "eaten" a

No, it does not. About 71% of the Earth's surface is covered by water. That is not the same thing.

I'm sure you believe in Aliens who live far away and use spceships and all that just to visit us

No, I do not believe that.

, isn't it aslo possible than that there is a form of life underneath us??

There is life (bacteria) in the ground. That does not require a hollow earth.

I'm not tryin to put you on my believes but I wouldn't say it if I wouldn't believe in this- again I can't proof it aswell as I can't proof if tehrir are aliens- I think they are their and I also think someone lives beneath the surfaces of the earth- period

You can have any beliefs you want, but that is not evidence.

And yes a couple hundred years people believed that our world is a disc- that'swhy colombus went out to proof it but insteed he found america.

Some people did, but that wasn't the reason Columbus sailed. Based on the evidence, many people knew better. Some people today believe the Earth is hollow, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

R.A.F.
2007-Aug-09, 08:52 PM
...it's not my job nor my desire to proof you that their is a hollow earth or not...

See that's where you are WRONG. You need to read the rules of this board before you continue posting.

Vonstadt
2007-Aug-09, 08:52 PM
Here is an About.com link for you about the make up of the Earth and some nice links to further understand it.

geology.about.com/od/core/a/about_the_core.htm

If as you say you are and English second Language (German I believe?) then here is a nice little webpage you can use to translate the above link :)

tp://babelfish.altavista.com/

Occam
2007-Aug-09, 08:56 PM
Listen.... it's the Hollow Earth Express, coming round the bend...
Woooooooo Woooooooo

Tucson_Tim
2007-Aug-09, 08:59 PM
Listen.... it's the Hollow Earth Express, coming round the bend...
Woooooooo Woooooooo

Much scarier than boarding a NYC subway at 2:00 AM Saturday.

wolfpoker
2007-Aug-09, 09:00 PM
You gotta read all those 3 books he published as I said I don't know if the book was translated into english.

But it explains a view of the world which you wont be teached in school. I don't wanna say that every word he writes or every statent he makes is real but if you read the book it makes a lot of damn sense.

aND TO THOSE PEOPLE YOU TALK ABOUT DRILLIN a hole in the earth- guess how far the drill goes down?? I'm sure not deep enough to get to the hollow earth.
As I said I wasn't in their but I'm damn sure a oil drill doesn't go down that far that he finally gets to the point where the earth starts beein hollow.

Maybe the surface is way thicker under continents tahn it is tehir where water is- I don't know again I'm sure the earth is hollow and people or whatever form of life lives in theire

just be open to something new and don't be so stiff and follow all those fine educated dudes- doesn't mean you can't be wrong if you go to harvard or Yale- and it doesn't mean you're wrong when you live in South L.A.( actually I'm from europe but I live here in South Central L.A.)

sts60
2007-Aug-09, 09:01 PM
Hello, wolfpoker. Welcome to the board. I'm afraid the other posters are right, and on this board you will need to concentrate on claims for conspiracies about space-related items, or against-the-mainstream notions like a hollow Earth, and leave aside the religious arguments, which are not allowed by the board's TOS.

500 years ago the world was supposed to be a disc,

Incorrect. The Greeks knew the Earth was spherical, and they calculated its diameter to the right order of magnitude more than twenty centuries ago.

know we find out it's round, then we have the universe where people think we can't imagine how big it is etc...- I tink it's a lie- I think we all know how big the universe is or what our world really is, but we are just to manipulated to believe in our self insteed we take the easy route and believe in that what people who know the truth sell us as the truth but in realit it's a lie.

Is there a specific claim here? This is a science-oriented forum. We're interested in claims which can be objectively explored. And basic science cannot be covered up. But again, I don't see a particular claim in this passage.

the same with inside the earth is so much magna , lava etc.. just to hear now it's hollow inside and I believe it- Hitler knew about that 50 years ago- I can verify it from a book that was written in the late 1940's where hitler found out that the earth is hollow( and used it for spaceships or something like that to store or whatever he did with them- it's not the point anyways, fact is the earth is hollow and the goods life in the inside and the bad on the outside and we die on the outside- sun get's to hot, el Nino, earth quakes or we blow each other away.

Sorry, but the Earth simply is not hollow. Its mass, gravitational field, magnetic field, seismological results, and so on all tell us very clearly otherwise. Not to mention the simple observational fact that there is no hole to the hollow inside!

You know all the ...

Profanity is not allowed on this board.

hitler tried to pull of his one world order now it';s Bush and so on...

Political arguments such as this - for or against - are not allowed on this board.

I mean isn't it strange that white america is tellin everybody everyone is bad and in reality they are the worst of teh worst. Just go to europe everybody is talkin bad about america but here teh Medias sell america as good.

This sort of political discussion isn't allowed either, but before I leave it I will falsify your claims with two observations:
1. I'm white and I'm not telling everybody else is bad.
2. Much of the media here openly and loudly discusses our (America's) faults.
These are facts. That's all I'll say on that topic.

CodeSlinger
2007-Aug-09, 09:04 PM
Does anyone else see the irony in someone proclaiming that all we know about geology, etc. is wrong because scientists are brain-washing us, and then turns around and says that he *knows* the Earth is hollow because he read it in a book?

Vonstadt
2007-Aug-09, 09:07 PM
All I was suggesting was, since you have found his books fascinating, perhaps the link I provided to you, will help you understand 'the other side of the fence' as it were...

Your Author claims it is hollow...Im guessing he gave you um..proof that convinced you...

So I gave you some links to read, and you can then compare the two sides. I dunno maybe discover something you didnt know, so that you might decide for yourself, which side makes a more believeable arguement :)

Really, trust me researching facts can be a lot of fun!

As much fun as an healthy educated debate can be!

R.A.F.
2007-Aug-09, 09:07 PM
just be open to something new and don't be so stiff and follow all those fine educated dudes- doesn't mean you can't be wrong if you go to harvard or Yale-

All of those "educated dudes" must be wrong for Jan Helsing to be right.

...and on this board it's not enough to say "I think Jan is right" YOU MUST PROVIDE EVIDENCE proving he is right.

So will you be providing that evidence soon?...or will you continue to handwave?

sts60
2007-Aug-09, 09:13 PM
No it's no joke and I really belive in that that the earth is hollow. Of course I can't take you with me for a trip under the earth and other surcess than a book or my intuition I don't have.

Ans as you said to make me look serious- [i] don't really care if i look serious in your eyes or not, cause I assume you don't know it better either so there's no sense in arguing.

Actually, due to relevant education and work expertise, I do know better. Sorry, but I happen to know something about this subject. That's not bragging.

In my previous post I listed several observations that falsify the "hollow Earth" claim.

Our planet consits to 75%of water

Wildly incorrect.

Roughly 3/4 of the Earth's surface is water. The water is a thin layer compared to the rest of the planet.

so you don't think that the water could have "eaten" a big ****in cave in the inside of the planet, maybe somewhere in africa, South america or in the United states and over 1000's of years some foolks may have estab;lished a own culture in their??

No, for reasons already cited.

Why you think as how big our Universe is and how big our earth is that noone lives underneath the surface- I'm sure you believe in Aliens who live far away and use spceships and all that just to visit us, isn't it aslo possible than that there is a form of life underneath us??

No, because there's no hollow inside for them to live. And while I personally believe there is life, including intelligent life, elsewhere in the universe, I do not believe that they have yet visited us.

I'm not tryin to put you on my believes but I wouldn't say it if I wouldn't believe in this- again I can't proof it aswell as I can't proof if tehrir are aliens- I think they are their and I also think someone lives beneath the surfaces of the earth- period

Fine, but you haven't offered any evidence for this claim.

And yes a couple hundred years people believed that our world is a disc-

Wrong. See previous post.

that'swhy colombus went out to proof it but insteed he found america.

Wrong. Columbus, and his backers, knew the Earth was spherical. He was trying to find a trade route to India, IIRC.

yep- just an insight in my world

Friendly suggestion: your insights would be more impressive if you got some basic facts right.

Serenitude
2007-Aug-09, 09:18 PM
Wolfpoker - please take the time to familiarize yourself with the forum rules. In particular, rules concerning religion. You have severely broken several in this post. Feel free to discuss hollow earth, etc... but steer completely clear of religion, race, etc...

Consider this an official warning due to the severity of the post.

Thread closed.

antoniseb
2007-Aug-12, 03:51 PM
I have removed several of wolfpoker's posts from this thread because of foul language.