PDA

View Full Version : Honest to God

David Hall
2002-Mar-01, 12:38 PM
I actually had this dream last night. I dreamed I was the first person to get a copy of Bad Astronomy: The Book from Amazon.com in the mail. I even remember holding it in my hand. I also seem to vaguely remember this being before the actual release date. Don't know how that could happen, I don't even know HOW I knew I was the first, but, hey, it's just a dream, right?

But embarassing as it is to say, I haven't even placed an order for it yet. I do intend to get this book as soon as I can, but I'm waiting for a time when I can order a whole bunch of stuff at once (saves shipping costs /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif ). If only it had come out last month I could have picked it up while I was in the U.S. But Nooo..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

mickal555
2005-Jan-12, 11:07 PM
Funny no-one replyed to this sounds like a good topic....

Lisa
2005-Jan-24, 01:26 PM
I have a first edition copy. And the ****** refused to pen and ink the changes.
some people.

(disclaimer: do not send me hate mail. Phil is a cool guy, even when wielding a crab mallet. I think he's the coolest guy in the universe.)

The Bad Astronomer
2005-Jan-24, 10:01 PM
Lisa? Holy cow, where have you been?

Wait, don't answer that. Wrong forum. :)

PhantomWolf
2005-Jan-25, 06:14 AM
I have a first edition copy. And the ****** refused to pen and ink the changes.
some people.

Well I got my copy today, and if I ever figure out how to push the right buttons to get people motivated to getting Phil over here, perhaps I can con him into signing mine instead. ;) (even if it is a 5th edition. ;))

A Thousand Pardons
2005-Apr-23, 06:32 AM
Lisa? Holy cow, where have you been?
Yeah, and how's Megan?

Wait, don't answer that. Wrong forum. :)
We coulda moved. :)