PDA

View Full Version : by the what you read in the newspaper !

suntrack2
2007-Aug-26, 05:42 PM
1. only headings of the news, 2. only sport news, 3. all kind news, 4. only prefer to see the images in the newspaper appeared, 5. forcast, 6. only wether news, 7. reading articles in the newspaper, 8. prefer to read the comments of the readers, 9. daily horoscope, 10. looking only movie/tv/drama time tables, 11. prefer to read the interesting news like mars is coming nearer to earth, one injured in one asteroid fall in the outskirts of the city, katrina reaching nearer in the next week, the major political parties decided to keep mum on the important issues in the hall today, 12 goats injured during a travel and so on.

Tell me your news paper experiences.

This is not a survey, just I have an interest to hear from you.

Starting from me, I like to read the articles in the newspapers mostly, and rest material I always prefer to ignore.

Neverfly
2007-Aug-26, 06:32 PM
Most of the headline news, and of course the comics:D
I ignore the sports, ads and movie or lifestyle pages.

Chuck
2007-Aug-26, 11:29 PM
I don't read newspapers. If anything important happens it will be mentioned online in many places so I'll find out about it.

mike alexander
2007-Aug-27, 02:18 PM
I read the local paper fairly completely if I have the time. In a world of constant hype I usually look for the less important stuff, figuring that other folks can read it for me. I'm always on the lookout for stories like "Local Man Turns Stuffed Rat into Musical Instrument".

pilgrim
2007-Aug-27, 02:55 PM
The comics and the sudoku (well, do the sudoku, not read it). And I do indulge in the horoscopes :shifty:. I love the ones which tell me I'm going to come into money when I have to stand in the newsagents reading them because I can't afford to buy the newspaper:whistle:. Otherwise I'd read them when there's something important going on, such as the election results. Kinda like to know who the new ruler of the country I live in is....

suntrack2
2007-Aug-27, 05:18 PM
thanks for the replies, the sudoku is a sort of headache found for me, when I tried to sort out, anyway the concept of sudoku is good, the cartoons in the newspaper compell you to laugh daily. :) they are indirectly supporting our health, but sometime the smell of the new pages of the newspaper spread a "unfair smell in the air". The evolution of newspaper now reaching at this stage where you can find the cheap cost with hundreds of pages, and in globalisation the newspaper industry competition is becoming a great minace.