PDA

View Full Version : If the Law of Conservation of Energy is true, then .....

BobbyGene
2007-Sep-02, 05:39 AM
IF the Law of Conservation of Energy is true THEN there cannot have been a beginning ELSE energy would have been created. And there cannot be an end ELSE energy will be destoyed. This also implies that there is energy without limit.

No Beginning - No End - No Limit

Serenitude
2007-Sep-02, 06:11 AM
Um. Ok.

cjl
2007-Sep-02, 08:21 AM
Ok now...

:eh:

BobbyGene
2007-Sep-02, 02:20 PM
Ok now...

:eh:

It seems obvious that the moderator is going to shut me down. If anyone wants to continue ANYTHING, science or something else, I can be reached at bobbybobjan@aol.com.

As to the moderator, take your precious forum and stick it up your *** because I have better things to do than sit around trying to satisfy the ego of a small minded *** hole.

jedaisoul
2007-Sep-02, 04:34 PM
IF the Law of Conservation of Energy is true THEN there cannot have been a beginning ELSE energy would have been created. And there cannot be an end ELSE energy will be destoyed. This also implies that there is energy without limit.

Hi BobbyGene,

You don't seem to understand the rules of the site. The ATM section is for proposing your own theories, and then defending them. If you want to ask open questions, there is a Q&A section for that.

You will find the members here very helpful if you have the courtesy to use the site in the way that it is intended. Well, I have :)

Regards, Terry.

korjik
2007-Sep-02, 04:57 PM

If the universe runs from t=0 to t=n then physics only applies from t>0 to t<n.

Physics only applies after the universe starts and before the universe ends. Therefor there is no violation of energy conservation. We cant say what happens at the instant of beginning or the instant of ending.

novaderrik
2007-Sep-02, 05:28 PM
It seems obvious that the moderator is going to shut me down. If anyone wants to continue ANYTHING, science or something else, I can be reached at bobbybobjan@aol.com.

As to the moderator, take your precious forum and stick it up your *** because I have better things to do than sit around trying to satisfy the ego of a small minded *** hole.
that has got to be the single most..um...something..post i've ever read.. anywhere.. ever..
i say he doesn't get banned. just ignored.
banning would make him happy, and i don't think he really wants to be happy.

Serenitude
2007-Sep-02, 06:49 PM
:lol: Needless to say, BobbyGene is not with us anymore. I'm sorry - I have to laugh at that one :lol:

For the record, my post was originally a critical analysis of his statement, but I edited it shortly afterward, as Bobby (obviously) has an attitude problem, and I felt that he would take any criticism as an attack. Little did I know he would take "Um. Ok." as some sort of conspiracy-style threat as well...