PDA

View Full Version : The morning parade

winensky
2007-Sep-08, 12:56 PM
The morning north eastern sky has been providing a sequence of good things over the past week. I got my 3" reflector alt az, digicam and new 9 and 20mm eyepieces out to try a few things I've not tried before. This is my first try at registax, and my first attempt at imaging star groups. In order: The Pleadies, Mars (sadly too small for anything other than fuzzy orange ball pic), Orion's sword, A crescent moon and finally Venus in the early dawn light.

Kind regards,
Matt

Bokmakierie
2007-Sep-08, 01:48 PM
Great work, Matt. Keep at it and keep posting.

Phil

JAICOA
2007-Sep-08, 02:47 PM
Your on the right track Matt, Looking good and looking forward to see more. Well Done!

paul f. campbell
2007-Sep-08, 03:12 PM
Hi Matt.

Good job. The hardest part of taking photos is getting the object in the lens then keeping the image in the camera. With practice and time your photos will become more focused,crisp and clean. These photos are much better then any of my first attemps at photo taking. It wont belong now.

As Phil said Keep posting, and as Efrain said looking forward to more. Keep up what you are doing and post your work. Clear skies Matt.

Paul

Kyle Edwards
2007-Sep-10, 03:40 AM
Good job. I also started out with a 3 inch reflector and digital camera.

winensky
2007-Sep-11, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I am seriously looking at an 8" LXD75 SN so aperature + tracking = lots more potential.

Kind regards
Matt